Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Comics Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2009, 05:46 AM

Default Ted Nugent

Amen Brother!

TED NUGENT
Old 06-18-2009, 07:50 AM
Super Late Model

And you put this in the Comics Corner because...
Old 06-18-2009, 02:57 PM

Not that I have to defend anything that I post to you, I thought Iíd clear this matter up since you seem hell-bent to criticize no matter the subject I post.

If youíll go back and read all of the words below the Comics Corner forum title, youíll see an invitation to post a certain alternate subject matter besides comedy on the forum that should clear the fog a little on your inquiry.

In retrospect though, posting a political subject is probably just as funny as superimposing the same picture of Biner 50 times on different postcards.

Hey, donít get me wrong. I think having a Masters Degree in P/S is pretty cool, but letís get down to where the rubber meets the road.

Letís clear it right up.

Besides my opinion of that empty suit thatís currently in the White House, lets call a spade a spade, whatís really pi$$ing you off Tripper?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 03:44 PM
Super Late Model

Shoot em 6 times in the chest......

A little more of that happening and a lot less crime will be happening.

Look at urban Austrailia......they took all the guns and criminals have no fear (they can duck a baseball bat). Crime has increased 4 times since the government"s (brilliant) idea about gun control.

I've owned a gun my entire adult life and have never shot anyone.

Noone has tried to rob or kill me..........but, i won't be a victim if i see it coming.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Late Model

TED NUGENT FOR PRESIDENT
ernaehrung004:

MOTORSPORTS
Old 06-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Super Late Model

Thumbs up

RIGHT ON....Teddy boy, you "GET IT"
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Super Late Model

You don't like me - I get it. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll make sure you don't get a Christmas card this year.

Though I am trying to figure out why you're lashing out at me, because to the best of my knowledge I've never said anything insulting or antagonizing toward you, so I've looked through a couple of your past posts.

Let's see...there was the Rachel Ray thing you posted. If anything, I was in agreement that she's totally hot. That can't be why you hate me.

Then there was your post about GM and Obama and the government running auto companies. If anything, I just asked you a very simple question just to get a point of clarification. There are generally two schools of camp in this type of discussion - those that are all for letting business thrive and fail outright - and those worried about the loss of many, many jobs if GM goes under. Thus my question. I didn't do any name calling, didn't bring politics into it, nothing of the sort. Just trying to understand the point you were making.

And really, I was just used to seeing people post funny things here. And I didn't see anything funny in Mr. Nugent's clip and I watched the whole thing. While I don't agree with anything he says politically, I've seen him in concert and certainly respect his right to free speech, and he's very well spoken. Just because I don't like his point of view doesn't mean I don't like him as a person. In order to progress things in this country you need to have differing view points, in a democratic forum, with people that can get their point across in an intelligent manner. Mr. Cat Scratch Fever fits that bill in spades.

And I'm sorry you don't like the Frasson postcards, I'll be sure to pass that along to people that send me messages telling me how much they like them.

Better yet, I'll stay out of your part of this message board, how about that? Since you seem to think you own it and I'm not allowed to ask you any questions, I'll just mosey on out of here and you can run your kingdom without someone asking you to clarify your points.

Last edited by JackTripper : 06-18-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:58 AM

Donít spin this into something contrived.

I never said I didnít like you. Iíve never met you and I donít know you personally so I really havenít formed an opinion in that regard. Just because you have a different viewpoint on things matters not. I have many friends and family that donít agree with certain viewpoints each other has however we debate those issues with friendly, intelligent dialogue, not personal attacks.

Lashing out at you? You drew first blood here so donít poke a stick at me and not expect me to react.

When you reply ďAnd you put this in the Comics Corner because...Ē to my political-oriented post on a forum that invites politically oriented subject matter and whose past seven pages are sprinkled with politically oriented posts, some humorous, some serious, I have to assume that you are either ignorant to these facts or youíre on the attack.

Since Iíve never considered you to be ignorant I had to assume the latter, hence, my response.

Further, I never said I didnít like the Frasson postcards. I did enjoy the first few as I did your RR makeover. In fact, I enjoy most everybodyís P/S creations here. What I was alluding to was the repetition. After the first 4 or 5 of the same thing it turned into a yawner for me, thatís all.

Different strokes for different folks, but hey good thing I guess, otherwise weíd all be married to the same woman, have the same type of car in the driveway and the same dog out back.

Old 06-19-2009, 11:13 AM
Super Late Model

I love the look on the face of that candy-assed host. I bet that in all his sheltered years of media and academia, he never came face to face with a red-blooded American male before. THATS why its in comics corner.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 04:17 PM

To the member that sent me the Politically Incorrect clip: Thanks man, it shickled the tit out me!

However you're right, too PI to post it here or I'd be run out of Dodge!

Gracias

Old 07-09-2009, 08:57 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneman View Post
I love the look on the face of that candy-assed host. I bet that in all his sheltered years of media and academia, he never came face to face with a red-blooded American male before. THATS why its in comics corner.
This is the first time that I have been able to read everything and watch the video. "Candy-assed host" seems to be pretty accurate. I think its in the comics corner because if it was put in the racing forum someone might get offended. Didn't you know, that is only for MJ stuff and birthday announcements.

Ted Nugent is a red blooded American who supports our freedom and rights as Americans. However there are three sides to this argument.

1st side, the pencil necked geeks from Washington or wanna be from Washington that have never fired a gun and lived a sheltered life so they absolutely no clue what goes on in the real world who want to ban all guns.

2nd are the radicals who think there shouldn't be any restrictions and everybody should own a gun.

3rd are the Americans who believe that everyone over the age of 18 with proper SAFETY training w/o a VIOLENT criminal history should be allowed to own a gun.

I don't see anything wrong with the 3rd. Me and my wife both carry legally. I got my training in the Marine Corps and I sent her through several classes before I would let her carry. We both shoot on teams every week and we always practice proper safety. We don't carry for "the power" or any of that BS., we carry for our safety and the safety of others around us.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:43 AM
Super Late Model

Default Hey EDM

I don't see anything wrong with the 3rd. Me and my wife both carry

Now I know why I was feeling safe when you were standing beside my truck (and my GLOCK 27) at Ocala a few weeks ago. And a few others that came along are "PACKERS" as well.

I guess you could say that was a bunch of #3's standing together.

OSF:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Super Late Model

Default Guns!

i am counting the minutes when i can get my permit. i am a law abiding citizen and i resent the fact that even tho i have never been in any trouble with the law i am the one punished because of the criminals who do hurt people. taking protection from law abiding AMERICAN CITIZENS is wrong... so wrong!
however... i do think anyone who carrys a gun should have to go thru a quick class on gun safety, care of guns, proper usage, laws pertaining to when and where you can legally use it... i guess they do that when you go to get a permit? please let me know. im not being a smart a$$... i dont know the answer. i havent had enough money to do it yet.
i also dont think there is anything wrong with killing wild game AS LONG AS YOU EAT THE MEAT and keep it all legal...!. i dont believe in trophy hunting....tho its ok to make a trophy after taking the meat for consumption.
ive heard Ted talk before. he is well educated in gun control. he even wants to teach his son proper gun usage. i dont see anything wrong with that either. better the kid knows the dangers... most kids are only curious when kept from things like that. when properly trained and able to share experiences with dad, they are usually more apt not to get in trouble. of course there are exceptions but thos kids would do wrong no matter what.
what i dont understand is why you guys talk so bad to each other. cant you disagree without insults? jack added the comedy part because people were complaining about jokes on the race discussion part. now people complain about politics on the comedy part. i personally think there should be one board like before and you guys can talk about ANYTHING you want. its a discussion board for racers and race fans... you seem to thrive on making each other miserable. and you CAN disagree. but why do you always have to be so cruel... i worry about cruel people owning guns...
carolwicks aka OZ
Old 07-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edm View Post
2nd are the radicals who think there shouldn't be any restrictions and everybody should own a gun.

3rd are the Americans who believe that everyone over the age of 18 with proper SAFETY training w/o a VIOLENT criminal history should be allowed to own a gun.

I don't see anything wrong with the 3rd.
How about a 2 1/2? I owned my first gun when I was 14. I had the safety courses, etc. My parents kept the gun in their possession, unless I was using it, until I was 16. I was always hunting when I could. Things are different now but I still have my guns and I usually have one close by. I do think it's necessary to have some restrictions but let's not get carried away.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Super Late Model

Default Oops

I just re-read #3.... not too sure I like the way that puppy was written.

"w/o a VIOLENT criminal history"..... NAH, don't like that "VIOLENT" part and now that I think of it... don't like the criminal part either.

I think gun permits should be issued only to those that can MAINTAIN a "Free" history w/o any CRIMINAL HISTORY.... Violent or otherwise.

Heck, a person that robbed someone's house when no one is home could get a gun permit the way that sentence was written.

Good clean records = YES... criminal records = NO.

Carol... all those items you listed are what's required when you apply for a CWP... Class/background/handling etc...(ex/military can be exempt if they choose / I chose to take the class anyways to be current with laws etc)

I think I am more concerned about using the gun after taking the class than I would have been before taking the class because of all the criteria involved.

Regarding how the men talk to each other on this site, I think Jack should have MALE and FEMALE sections... that way, we guys can rib each other to death (cause we do that quite naturally) and the females can have their section without being bothered with how the guys deal with one another.. heck, then everyone would be happy (maybe LOL). I know - I know... we have been TOLD many times that if someone doesn't like something/someone, they can choose not to read the post (even block that person's name), but they never do either.. they just get on here and belly ache about what someone else is doing that doesn't even apply to them..
WHAT A WORLD.... Perhaps they are living a real boring life... I know people like that... they belly ache about the smallest things and miss the fresh air/birds/flowers...

HOW BOUT A VOTE: MALE/FEMALE Sections.

OSF:

Last edited by Old Sunshine Fan : 07-09-2009 at 12:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 01:25 PM
Super Late Model

Default You R A Sick Ole Man Osf!!!!!

one thing you will never take away from me is my men! rofllll me and jane would bore each other to death. i can keep up with the best of you in jokes and in forums... but i just hate when you are mean and nasty to each other. and dont say its a man thing. i have more men friends than women and the only men who have EVER disrespected me are some of the men on this board.
thanks for the answer about gun classes... ;-)
carolwicks aka oz
Old 07-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Sunshine Fan View Post
I just re-read #3.... not too sure I like the way that puppy was written.

"w/o a VIOLENT criminal history"..... NAH, don't like that "VIOLENT" part and now that I think of it... don't like the criminal part either.

I think gun permits should be issued only to those that can MAINTAIN a "Free" history w/o any CRIMINAL HISTORY.... Violent or otherwise.
Thats where common sense has to come into play and clear up any gray areas. Some traffic accidents, DUI, Fraud, and several others can all lead to a criminal history. Granted nothing should be taken lightly but there are some offenses out there that I think shouldn't disallow someone the right to own a gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Sunshine Fan View Post

Regarding how the men talk to each other on this site, I think Jack should have MALE and FEMALE sections... that way, we guys can rib each other to death

HOW BOUT A VOTE: MALE/FEMALE Sections.

OSF:
Thats where the CWS BS column comes into play
Old 07-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolwicks View Post
. but i just hate when you are mean and nasty to each other. and dont say its a man thing. i have more men friends than women and the only men who have EVER disrespected me are some of the men on this board.
thanks for the answer about gun classes... ;-)
carolwicks aka oz
Thats just our way.......not mean, just having fun.

Keep a watch out for your local gun show. Great place to take the class. Usually costs around $75 for EVERYTHING. The class, other fees, fingerprints, instructions, and pass port photo. Takes anywhere from 8-18 weeks once they receive your packet.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Super Late Model

Default Yea

And one of the worse I have ever heard was years ago when someone was speaking to you and called you all sort of "Uncalled For" names, (the reason I left the board for a long time) and every once and a while, you are praising him along with the owner of the board (who was NOT involved).
I had said it before, if he had ever spoken to any female in my family the way he spoke to you, he'd have to get a re-count on teeth, because the number would have changed that day (or the first day I saw him thereafter). I still do not hold a drop respect for him (and you know who I am speaking of)..

You can say you forgive... good for you... but this IRISHMAN will hold it forever, cause that's the way I roll and ain't gonna change at this late date.

Anyways, I vote for MALE/FEMALE Boards (just for chuckles)

OSF:
Old 07-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Super Late Model

Default well then im goin on the mens board...

i will pick my butt, snore, cuss, and drink beer and call myself OOZE... not going on a womens board... dont you realize all we would do is tell the world all about nasty men like you!!!!!
hey edm... thanks for the info. i thought it cost about $300 to get a firearms permit.
the only reason you would want a mens board is because you cant handle women!
oh and i can usually tell when men are messin with each other. USUALLY... i will try to be more manly! rofllllllllllll
OOZIE
Old 07-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolwicks View Post
i will pick my butt, snore, cuss, and drink beer and call myself OOZE... not going on a womens board... dont you realize all we would do is tell the world all about nasty men like you!!!!!
hey edm... thanks for the info. i thought it cost about $300 to get a firearms permit.
oh and i can usually tell when men are messin with each other. USUALLY... i will try to be more manly! rofllllllllllll
OOZIE
Carol,

I praise people on this board, i have rants on this board, but, in all reality this board is for information and entertainment to me.

No man that is a REAL man will speak to you in person the way some may come across on this board, i know i wouldn't out of respect..ok, maybe the Wixie thing would be worth a laugh in person.

Same as with Bobby D. What he is doing for his local racing is great and i HAVE commended him on that and hope his efforts continue to make local racing in that area thrive.I just couldn't read the BIG and flashy and BIG writing......this is for you Bobby.

On the gun deal, my mom just finished her coarse in Fla a few weeks ago to carry legally ( she already has been he entire adult life) and it was under $100.

I'm scheduled here in NC for my class and it's $65.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Super Late Model

Default Thank you Benny...

that was nice.... there are some people on the board who are just unhappy and love being cruel. they really dont bother me because they are unhappy in their own painful world. but when people i have known for years are mean that hurts me. they have been friends. joking sometimes loses its amusement on here...
i try to bring information to the board. just because some of the regulars dont want to hear about someone having a baby doesnt mean 100 others dont... they just dont write but they do read.
i have been around florida race tracks for a long long time... i know most of the drivers, owners, and alot of fans and staff members, news people, photgraphers.....and i know for a fact they ALWAYS read the karnac board. so sometimes i write about things i know they enjoy... then someone feels the need to ridicule and insult what i write. it isnt right. fooling is fun... there is nothing i enjoy more than going back in the pits after a race and cutting up with the drivers and their families....i even enjoy having fun with these guys on the board. but i do not enjoy having my intelligence or morals torn apart with no other intention except to make me feel bad. ESPECIALLY by some of the people who did that last week...they know who they are.
well im babbling again... roflll sorry... but benny i really do appreciate your kind words. thanks.
carol aka OZ
Old 07-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Gold Member

can't handle women?

Carol, i'm not sure i've seen you win an argument yet.

remember, continuing to talk after you've lost on all the merits doesn't count in your win column.

AC Automotive - mechanical issues
1112 Old Dixie Highway, Bldg C-6
ph: 772-569-6121 ask for Ray Cook

Suncoast Auto Body - paint, collision repair, frame straightening and Auto sales
1050 Old Dixie Highway
ph: 772-562-3001 ask for Leon Turnage

IN
famous for my INtemperance on the INternet.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Super Late Model

Default todd

i never thought we were having a contest. i thought we were just talking and exchanging viewpoints.
you dont even know me... ;-)
carol
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Super Late Model

Default from a womans view...

when you think with the wrong head...you cant win...
OZ says nite....
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2009, 10:30 AM

I too take owning & carrying my weapons very seriously and would never consider using one unless my family or I was at risk of being harmed.

Of course, there may be other extenuating circumstances that would require immediate action ÖÖ...

Prius Ba$tard

Old 07-11-2009, 11:20 AM
Super Late Model

Default justified!

maybe i wont get a gun...rofllllllll putting up with some of you guys is like dealing with the prius guy.. ya cant win... BOOOOM!
just kiddin. i love you guys anyways... and thats the truth... so i will aim for your knee caps!
J/K
carol aka oz
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links