Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > KARNAC's FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2019, 07:49 AM
Super Late Model

Default NASCAR is turning anti gun

NASCAR has begun to restrict the types of guns that can be advertised at their events. It looks like a small step, but I am sure it is not the last. Next year, I expect the ban will increase a bit, and continue to creep as they appear to be yielding to the pressure from the anti-gun forces in this country. They want to accomplish in the marketplace what they cannot do legislatively.

Its a mistake by NASCAR. There are no more patriotic fans than racing fans, and when this news gets out there will be backlash and resentment. We don't want our sport controlled by political motives; we want great racing.

I can tell you that for the first time in many, many years, my interest in NASCAR has rekindled. I even went to the Xfinity race at Darlington and loved it. They have a pretty good product, so why let the "visionaries" in some board room screw it up?
Old 09-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Super Late Model

The decision is yet another good reason why I prefer short tracks. Hoping Truex can retain Bass Pro Shops as a primary sponsor.

The Car-of-Day-After-Tomorrow (CoDAT):

https://www.carmudi.com.ph/journal/s...ing-car-world/

Series sponsorship by Diva...so, altogether now...that is... The NASCAR Diva Cupra Series.

Last edited by OldSchool+ : 09-10-2019 at 01:12 PM.
Sponsored Links