Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Complainers Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-20-2014, 09:25 PM
mpf74 mpf74 is offline
Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 79
Default Hold Hands CCS

Gary has a new post stating he has and will always listen to the whole class, if that is true I would like a list of names that asked for Recaps on Street Stocks because I have the list that asked for radials. Since then several cars have sold and many have went to Desoto or Showtime. If not because of the tire then it must be that they felt they received unfair treatment, either way don't sound like a place I want to go and hold hands until the rule pages indicate he is listening to the racers.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2014, 10:31 PM
Benny The Mule Benny The Mule is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Out in the sticks.
Posts: 873
Default

Citrus is the closest track to me. i see it slipping away. hopefully it will rebound.
__________________
Normalcy is a myth. what is perfectly normal for the Cheetah, Becomes absolute chaos for the Antelope.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2014, 07:28 AM
mpf74 mpf74 is offline
Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 79
Default Preference

it is almost the exact same for me to travel to CCS, Showtime or Auburndale, but I enjoy the trip to CCS, not so much to the other two. I have no personal grudges against anyone at the track, but facts are facts and he told me a lot of great things racers supposedly said about the recap so I made the trip to hear it first hand and did not get the same information and some of those "advocates" left not to return. I dont feel like when I inquire I should be mislead, unless the racers are misleading him and then going somewhere else?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #4  
Old 04-21-2014, 07:49 AM
gary laplant gary laplant is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 570
Default

mpf74

which class at CCS do you run? Please give me a call on this matter 813 313 8741

Gary Laplant
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-21-2014, 09:21 AM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpf74 View Post
Gary has a new post stating he has and will always listen to the whole class, if that is true I would like a list of names that asked for Recaps on Street Stocks because I have the list that asked for radials. Since then several cars have sold and many have went to Desoto or Showtime. If not because of the tire then it must be that they felt they received unfair treatment, either way don't sound like a place I want to go and hold hands until the rule pages indicate he is listening to the racers.
Gary is a liar, NONE of the racers wanted these tires or ANY rule changes that cost the racers more money. These tires are JUNK! I read his little cry for help on the Citrus board, but its far too late. He has no friends in the community and the number of drivers ( and long time employees) who are leaving climb each week. Gary has nobody to blame but Gary. We all tried to help him, but we were referred to us as " dumb redneck racers"....not very smart. You see, the community in Floral City/ Inverness is very tight knit, we all talk, do business together and regardless of what happens on the race track most of us are friends outside the gates. We spoke, he didn't listen and there are quite a few of us that will not be back until he is gone. He owes past due debts to folks in the community that were nice enough to extend credit to him...pay up already! I would take "county boy racing" over the product that he has been pushing any day of the week. I went to see for myself last weekend and I can assure you that it lived up to the "hype" on how bad things really were. I know several other former track champions that are also going elsewhere over the BS. Desoto seems to be the place to go these days and Bronson is getting better too. Even if you look past his killing of Charlotte County Speedway a few years ago, a quick search of Public Records in the Tampa Bay area will tell you all you need to know about this guy.
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-21-2014, 10:08 AM
Rick B. Rick B. is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,563
Thumbs down Florian you are like a cancer in racing !

Florian you are like a cancer, your no good for racing and you prove it everytime you open your mouth. Its funny your own father said something about what a butt you are or words I dont say. Several people heard him say it when you were there this last time, to do nothing more than stir the pot of trouble that night. You may be tight knit but also some of the most negative people that eat away at things like a cancer. You guys make Gary sound so bad, but he has spent a bunch of money fixing up the place from the previous regime that let things go. He raised purses, cut some costs for registration and has tried hard to do advertising and things in the community, but people who like to complain, but do not like change are causing so many issues. The rules are being done and enforced. Think I have heard you say bad things about a couple other promoters and tracks.......the only thing that is a common theme is that your involved....hmmmm wonder what that means.
__________________
Rick Bristol
Marketing/Promotions Manager
Auburndale Speedway
rbmini68@aol.com
407-497-0448
www.auburndalespeedway.net
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #7  
Old 04-21-2014, 10:21 AM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick B. View Post
Florian you are like a cancer, your no good for racing and you prove it everytime you open your mouth. Its funny your own father said something about what a butt you are or words I dont say. Several people heard him say it when you were there this last time, to do nothing more than stir the pot of trouble that night. You may be tight knit but also some of the most negative people that eat away at things like a cancer. You guys make Gary sound so bad, but he has spent a bunch of money fixing up the place from the previous regime that let things go. He raised purses, cut some costs for registration and has tried hard to do advertising and things in the community, but people who like to complain, but do not like change are causing so many issues. The rules are being done and enforced. Think I have heard you say bad things about a couple other promoters and tracks.......the only thing that is a common theme is that your involved....hmmmm wonder what that means.

I call it like I see it, had he went about things differently, and not lied to us right out the gate about "Travis' new job" I think more people would have supported him. Travis is still looking for that particular job Its pretty sad when long time employees are leaving in droves, drivers are leaving and the only common denominator is Gary. I call things the way I see them and if you or your buddy don't like being called out for being shady, I suggest that you change your ways. That's the solution to your self inflicted problems.
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-21-2014, 01:18 PM
Rick B. Rick B. is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,563
Post Ok

I have done nothing shady, and your going by what some people have said. Not knowing what was told to Gary by others. It wont matter anyways cause you will believe the bad stuff even if it is not factual.....cause thats how you are.
__________________
Rick Bristol
Marketing/Promotions Manager
Auburndale Speedway
rbmini68@aol.com
407-497-0448
www.auburndalespeedway.net
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-21-2014, 04:29 PM
mpf74 mpf74 is offline
Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 79
Default You Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary laplant View Post
mpf74

which class at CCS do you run? Please give me a call on this matter 813 313 8741

Gary Laplant
You know who I am, we have talked on the phone multiple times. We have argued, begged, pleaded, offered insight and done research to help you all for not. Ted Head, Bifaro, JD Goff, Dora, all the Street Stock Regulars except the one you suspended have went and played at other venues, you will be lucky to get any of them back, and end up with ZERO Street Stocks all because " You listen to all the racers", NO. If you was really listening you would know that no one wants to use your low end high profit recap, that we want a DOT Radial only, or if absolute must a race tire with purchase restrictions so that money doesn't rule the low budget classes. The 74, 79, and 31 cars are ready trying to wait out the ridiculousness so we don't have to buy wheels a two barrel, more springs, shocks and hang 300 pounds on our cars and drag down stop and go I-275 to go race Showtime. We are budget racers that want to race in a budget class, so spending more money to go somewhere else is ALL that has kept us from going. I am leaning leaning toward Auburndale but I raced go carts there 20 years ago and it was one lane then, and that is not racing to me. You have a track with a lot character and people who love it, I don't know why yo will not cooperate with us.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #10  
Old 04-21-2014, 06:22 PM
Doug22176 Doug22176 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 155
Default

Gee Rick...those words you dont say....you sure said them to Travis that night at the track....
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-21-2014, 07:19 PM
polesitter61 polesitter61 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 338
Default

Truth right there! ^
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-21-2014, 07:38 PM
gary laplant gary laplant is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 570
Default

Well sir If I you would like to talk to me like man an really want to talk about what everyone wantson tires then call me on the phone. In the last tow week many driver have called me an they are looking to go on 450 and 650 tires Like I offered to start with as a tire for the street stock . If you really want to talk you would not hide behide a key board to talk words to get your way be a man and use your real name sir and let work things out for all the drivers just not you sir.

Last edited by gary laplant : 04-21-2014 at 07:45 PM. Reason: made mistake
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 04-21-2014, 07:44 PM
Doug22176 Doug22176 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 155
Default

I will talk like a man.....you took a poll with the drivers before the year started an I would say 85% said they wanted radials....so you went with recaps!!!! Good Choice!!! Call me a liar....
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-21-2014, 07:51 PM
gary laplant gary laplant is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 570
Default

Well what you called a poll was just ten drivers. Beside I have had many converstaion with many driver over the last two week about tires and Not many want radial on the street stock any more. Ted Head is a good feind of mine and he has taold be that the recaps are a great tire and he like them very much. It not worth a fight ove online to me sir you think what you like.
Last week Alburndale only had 8 street stock and three of them went down from Citrus so car count is done at many tracks from the old days sir.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-21-2014, 07:55 PM
mpf74 mpf74 is offline
Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary laplant View Post
Well sir If I you would like to talk to me like man an really want to talk about what everyone wantson tires then call me on the phone. In the last tow week many driver have called me an they are looking to got to 450 and 650 tire Like I offered to start with as a tire. If you really want to talk you would not hide behide a key board to talk words to get your way be a man and you your real name sir and let work things out for all the drivers just not you sir.
Why talk on the phone when you can communicate openly with a verifiable record, no one can say " I never said that" when its has a digital record. 450 650 does not solve the problem, it falls off too much after 50-60 laps on stock suspension 3300 # car with a cg of + - 30". Why don't you call Hoosier tell them you have an abrasive multisurface track containing shell and has concrete patches and see what they recommend. It will not be 450 650. Stop watch the sportsmans or trucks you will see the fall of. We are not NASCAR we don't get tires thrown on every caution. once again the term BUDGET ELUDES YOU.
GOOD LUCK SIR WITH YOUR MANY PEOPLE.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #16  
Old 04-21-2014, 08:00 PM
gary laplant gary laplant is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 570
Default

Well that is your opintion and other have there no name. As far has drivers leaving I am very sure they will be racing this week at Cutrus alone with some other cars too in the street stock class No NAMe.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-21-2014, 08:21 PM
Doug22176 Doug22176 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 155
Default

Man...I need a decoder ring.....
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-21-2014, 08:32 PM
owm61's Avatar
owm61 owm61 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 471
Default

Mr Bristol for you to make the comment about cancer to someone, after you have dealt with it yourself you should be ashamed, If we are going to use the word cancer, it should be applied to MR LAPLANT, He took a good ole boy racetrack and ripped it out of the locals heart, people that grew up there , raced there , worked there and gave there all to that track, and he ripped it right out of there heart, That's cancer. yur on the payroll yu gotta do what you gotta do, I just got off the phone mr laplant, and I called him out on another one of his bold face lies on a sprint car deal, guess what you will not see the owm61 or the 5 sprint show up to support another one of yur events, good luck with yur venture , nuff said
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #19  
Old 04-21-2014, 08:43 PM
polesitter61 polesitter61 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 338
Default

With a little research of your own tracks results Gary, it would be pretty easy to know who mpf74 is....jeez. I think every class should be on 10" slicks, Hornets, Rookie Hornets, Fan participation, Pure Stock, Street Stock, both figure 8's, Bandolero's, all cars with motorcycle engines, Sportsman, Trucks, Modifieds, Super Late Models, Mini Stock, Modifed Mini Stock, Tow Trucks, your RV that is blocking a clear view of the track exit, the pace car, Golf carts, the bucket truck with no brakes, and even your Ford dually. (I left out Big John's mini van since he has resigned)

I can appreciate all the cosmetic improvements you have made to the track, it certainly needed it. And the effort you have put in to get the tracks name out in the community. Two things you need to do to be successful from this day forward:

1. Stay away from any computer keyboard or smart phone that allows you to post on the internet. You will never win a battle on a message forum, ever. And your grammar/spelling skills only make your track look like the dysfunctional mess to others, that the locals know it is right now.

2. Hire a competent/respected race director that is willing to handle the racing side of your speedway. Let them handle your rules packages, calling the drivers, let them run the show on race night without your involvement.

This is one of your only hopes at this point, you have ran off generations of racing families that have grown up at your speedway in less than 1 year. These racing families survived the likes of Dan Jones, Billy Hooker, Mike Sims, Jimmy Wear, Steven Ziebarth, and Mike Reed just to name a few over the last 30+ years.

Remember what I told you a few weeks ago about censoring your track message board? Well......I hate to say it....but not really....I TOLD YOU SO!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-21-2014, 08:44 PM
TEDHEAD9292 TEDHEAD9292 is offline
Late Model
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 85
Default

I usually never comment on a message board, but when I am called out by name I think it's important to have my opinion heard. The main reason I started racing at Citrus this year was because of their choice of tire. Auburndale Speedway is 7 miles from my house and I will gladly drive an hour and a half one way to race at Citrus, that is my choice. The 450/650 Hoosier tire is the sorriest tire that has ever been ran. The only person that this tire is good for is the man that sells them. I understand that a lot of people at Citrus really like the radials but I have very little experience with them. Nor do I have access to a tire truing machine. My recap tires on my Street Stock have over 250 laps on them and they are just as fast tonight as the day I put them on, if not faster. The reason I haven't been running at Citrus the last few weeks is because I did not feel my car was competitive enough at the time. I have since raced at Orlando, Desoto, and I'm sure I will be back at Citrus sometime in the near future. Not trying to start any arguments, just wanting my opinion to be heard.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-21-2014, 08:55 PM
mpf74 mpf74 is offline
Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 79
Default Glad you did

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEDHEAD9292 View Post
I usually never comment on a message board, but when I am called out by name I think it's important to have my opinion heard. The main reason I started racing at Citrus this year was because of their choice of tire. Auburndale Speedway is 7 miles from my house and I will gladly drive an hour and a half one way to race at Citrus, that is my choice. The 450/650 Hoosier tire is the sorriest tire that has ever been ran. The only person that this tire is good for is the man that sells them. I understand that a lot of people at Citrus really like the radials but I have very little experience with them. Nor do I have access to a tire truing machine. My recap tires on my Street Stock have over 250 laps on them and they are just as fast tonight as the day I put them on, if not faster. The reason I haven't been running at Citrus the last few weeks is because I did not feel my car was competitive enough at the time. I have since raced at Orlando, Desoto, and I'm sure I will be back at Citrus sometime in the near future. Not trying to start any arguments, just wanting my opinion to be heard.
Ted glad you took the time to post, I agree with you on the 450-650, and you are the only on that I have heard say they liked the the recap, it's a start.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22  
Old 04-21-2014, 09:05 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by owm61 View Post
Mr Bristol for you to make the comment about cancer to someone, after you have dealt with it yourself you should be ashamed, If we are going to use the word cancer, it should be applied to MR LAPLANT, He took a good ole boy racetrack and ripped it out of the locals heart, people that grew up there , raced there , worked there and gave there all to that track, and he ripped it right out of there heart, That's cancer. yur on the payroll yu gotta do what you gotta do, I just got off the phone mr laplant, and I called him out on another one of his bold face lies on a sprint car deal, guess what you will not see the owm61 or the 5 sprint show up to support another one of yur events, good luck with yur venture , nuff said
Cancer....kinda like the "cancer" that killed Charlotte County when Gary sent it under? Same kind Rick?
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-21-2014, 09:11 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary laplant View Post
Well that is your opintion and other have there no name. As far has drivers leaving I am very sure they will be racing this week at Cutrus alone with some other cars too in the street stock class No NAMe.
Cutrus? Where is that? Gary you should really look into the Black Friday sales this year and pick up a Leap Frog tablet....and you call us "dumb rednecks!"
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-21-2014, 09:14 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polesitter61 View Post
With a little research of your own tracks results Gary, it would be pretty easy to know who mpf74 is....jeez. I think every class should be on 10" slicks, Hornets, Rookie Hornets, Fan participation, Pure Stock, Street Stock, both figure 8's, Bandolero's, all cars with motorcycle engines, Sportsman, Trucks, Modifieds, Super Late Models, Mini Stock, Modifed Mini Stock, Tow Trucks, your RV that is blocking a clear view of the track exit, the pace car, Golf carts, the bucket truck with no brakes, and even your Ford dually. (I left out Big John's mini van since he has resigned)

I can appreciate all the cosmetic improvements you have made to the track, it certainly needed it. And the effort you have put in to get the tracks name out in the community. Two things you need to do to be successful from this day forward:

1. Stay away from any computer keyboard or smart phone that allows you to post on the internet. You will never win a battle on a message forum, ever. And your grammar/spelling skills only make your track look like the dysfunctional mess to others, that the locals know it is right now.

2. Hire a competent/respected race director that is willing to handle the racing side of your speedway. Let them handle your rules packages, calling the drivers, let them run the show on race night without your involvement.

This is one of your only hopes at this point, you have ran off generations of racing families that have grown up at your speedway in less than 1 year. These racing families survived the likes of Dan Jones, Billy Hooker, Mike Sims, Jimmy Wear, Steven Ziebarth, and Mike Reed just to name a few over the last 30+ years.

Remember what I told you a few weeks ago about censoring your track message board? Well......I hate to say it....but not really....I TOLD YOU SO!
Polesitter, the one thing you cant fix is STUPID. We have all told him this and it goes in one ear and out the other. We don't trust him, nor will we support him. Its sad, I grew up at the track, my dad and I are both track champions and its a shame to what he is doing to it.
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #25  
Old 04-21-2014, 09:20 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick B. View Post
I have done nothing shady, and your going by what some people have said. Not knowing what was told to Gary by others. It wont matter anyways cause you will believe the bad stuff even if it is not factual.....cause thats how you are.
Public Records of Hillsborough County states otherwise....Charlotte County...ran into the ground! Employees that cut their teeth as kids on the fence from 30+ years ago...GONE. Generations of racers...GONE. Your observation and assessment of what is going on really adds up to a huge pile of excuses for a man that has done more to run people off than bring them in. It really brings out the "idiot" in you by trying to convince the rest of us otherwise.
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-21-2014, 09:25 PM
mpf74 mpf74 is offline
Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary laplant View Post
Well that is your opintion and other have there no name. As far has drivers leaving I am very sure they will be racing this week at Cutrus alone with some other cars too in the street stock class No NAMe.
Time Is On My Side!
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-21-2014, 10:42 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpf74 View Post
Time Is On My Side!
Nice looking car!
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #28  
Old 04-22-2014, 09:26 AM
gary laplant gary laplant is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tampa Fl
Posts: 570
Default

Paul

You sure have changed your story on why your not racing per your email you send me a while back which I still have and the phone coversation we had to. Very nice looking car it to bad it not at a Fl local track somewhere racing you have many to choose from. WHat is the the real reason your not racing??????
There is other track besides Citrus close to You> Did you even race it last year anywhere??? So why did you stop at Citus before I took over. Why did you leave before I got there??? Did you attended any of the meeting that I have had about your class???

Everyone says back in the day it was great well I have to agree but back in the day men were men and come to the meeting at track to speak there mind because we did not have keyboard to hide behind and bad mouth people it had to be done face to face. The good old day were better I agree.

Paul its very hard to make a rule with only 6 people at a meeting At your job if they ask for a meeting to get your input would you go or would you send a message from your keyboard sir??

As I have said about there are many track close to you if you dont like me and what I am doing at Citus I can undersstand that. JUst my thoughts a true racer would have that car at a local track somewhere if he could afford to race it. Just saying.


Gary Laplant
813 313 8741

Last edited by gary laplant : 04-22-2014 at 10:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-22-2014, 11:32 AM
mpf74 mpf74 is offline
Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 79
Default reasons never changed

TIRES. IT HAS NEVER CHANGED! That is THE reason myself, Mike, and Tom did not come but very few times in 2013, we had raced on the Commanche in the past, we was educated on it in sportsman and modifieds at Ocala. We came and tried anyway and made 3 races with one car and they was junk, one race in another car with different tires and got wrecked, put them back on jack stands. you agreed to radials so I built a brand new motor because I was ready to go all out for a points championship. We have waited for you to realize you have a problem, 5 cars, one belonging to YOU, and a figure 8 car means you really had a 3 car Street Stock field and you was debating black flagging 2 of them. If you dont want us there we can make the change, just wanted to give you ample oppurtunity to resolve this, cause once we invest in the parts its over. The only meeting I was ever aware of was posted 45 minutes before you held it, I received a phone call about it and I was in Tampa, no way I could be there in that time frame. I listened by phone to you and Curtis talk, questions basically was ignored, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE is basically how I remember it. When i ask why the meeting was not scheduled earlier you said you did not want a bunch of people showing up and arguing. The reason I have not went to to Showtime is difference in rules, I have to buy wheels, a 2 bbl and hang 300 lbs on the car, which will surely require spring and shock changes and I despise I-275. Auburndale has limited passing and I was told we would not receive a fair shake over there because of not being in the click, mainly I just dont like that one groove track. DESOTO is 86 mi. each way. Now all of these tracks also run a form of racing tire but Showtime I heard has good tire life because of the smooth surface. I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS ALL BEFORE. PS/SS at CCS need to be on a budget tire, not $62 tire being sold for $94.50. Every time I have talked to you its rainbows and pots of gold, "alot of guys called and they will be there after the fair" Good One , nothing you have told me has been straight and factual, except for your friend Ted as you called him, did say he has good tire wear from the recap, but he is not running up front so maybe he needs NEW TIRES! None of us beleive you will continue to put your money out to a race track that is losing money so we wait, my car will not expire, it cost me NOTHING to sit. We will eventually go somewhere else if CCS doesnt change for the better. You closed your message board to us, have you looked at the views on this site, Hello. Appears you have offended another highly respected name or two in the race community in Tony Careno and Mickey, great guys.
TIME IS ON MY SIDE!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-22-2014, 03:47 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary laplant View Post
Paul

You sure have changed your story on why your not racing per your email you send me a while back which I still have and the phone coversation we had to. Very nice looking car it to bad it not at a Fl local track somewhere racing you have many to choose from. WHat is the the real reason your not racing??????
There is other track besides Citrus close to You> Did you even race it last year anywhere??? So why did you stop at Citus before I took over. Why did you leave before I got there??? Did you attended any of the meeting that I have had about your class???

Everyone says back in the day it was great well I have to agree but back in the day men were men and come to the meeting at track to speak there mind because we did not have keyboard to hide behind and bad mouth people it had to be done face to face. The good old day were better I agree.

Paul its very hard to make a rule with only 6 people at a meeting At your job if they ask for a meeting to get your input would you go or would you send a message from your keyboard sir??

As I have said about there are many track close to you if you dont like me and what I am doing at Citus I can undersstand that. JUst my thoughts a true racer would have that car at a local track somewhere if he could afford to race it. Just saying.


Gary Laplant
813 313 8741
Gary, many of us have came to you and when confronted you look at the ground and try to pass blame to somebody else when you are caught trying to lie your way out of the previous fib. Just because you say something 50+ times doesn't make it true or sound any better.
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 AM.



POWERED BY KARNAC.com since 1998
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Real Racin USA & KARNAC Media 1997-2007