Old 09-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Super Late Model

Default T Shirts Agin

OK lets try it agin..got some crash a rama shirts left over. I did sell my enterst in car warz to my partner and am on a long vacation.
If you have any intrest in some T shirts please let me know. ill being 1 of them to desoto for tuna . even trade!!

don62
Old 09-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Banned

Thanks, sounds good!
Old 09-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Just so you know I deleted your last post because someone thought you were talking about t-shirts that were derogatory towards someone else (I was pretty sure that was not the case). Since you didn't specify what the shirts were I deleted it to make a point to them. I just love it when people ASS-U-ME things. Things have really settled down on this board and I appreciate everyones efforts to keeping it that way.

Rick

Rick Anges -
Announcer/
Admin-KARNAC.com Message Board
rick@karnac.com
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Anges View Post
Just so you know I deleted your last post because someone thought you were talking about t-shirts that were derogatory towards someone else (I was pretty sure that was not the case). Since you didn't specify what the shirts were I deleted it to make a point to them. I just love it when people ASS-U-ME things. Things have really settled down on this board and I appreciate everyones efforts to keeping it that way.

Rick
Well Rick, it seems someone is always commenting on something I say/do. While they sit on other side like a bunch of babies crying about me all day long! Also they are makinhg teir own stupid shirts about me for Desoto tonight, like a couple did at NSS a yr or so ago. WAWAWAWAWA what a bunch of babies!! Hate to dissapoint them, we wont be at Desoto tonight, for several reasons, one having to do with shirts others due to wife being sick. I admit, my shirts do NOT express a great deal of love toward a certain person, but they are not derogartory. Guess I'll get another 100 made if it upsets them that much. Hey free speach, right??
Old 09-17-2011, 12:09 PM
Banned

Default Yeah, good idea

Maybe buy 50 tickets some nite for NSS or maybe even Desoto and hand them out to anyone with my t-shirt on.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Anges View Post

Rick
Need me to yell you WHY things have settled down?? I don't think so!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Dang Don I was looking forward to seeing you tonite, should be a good show. I like the free tickets for t-shirt deal. BTW I wear a XXL...just sayin'...take care of the wife.

Rick Anges -
Announcer/
Admin-KARNAC.com Message Board
rick@karnac.com
Old 09-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Thank you Rick!!
Sponsored Links