Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Complainers Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2011, 05:54 AM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE #15 View Post
Even tuna would agree with this.RIGHT
WHY do people have to keep dragging me into Boneys shit?? I'm desperately trying to forget all that BS!! I want nothing to do with him, I was STARTING To see a little good in him but thats all gone by the wayside again, maybe in another 2-3 yrs I'll look at him differantly, and obviously he feels the same way about me, no problem. At least we agree on one thing!! Moe, I appreciate you were only joking and for that I thank you, but not about Boney o'k? Thanks
Old 06-30-2011, 06:38 AM
Super Late Model

wow Tim you where there that night helping tech you dont remember? I am not going to ask this to sound like a smarta$$ or you a dumba$$, I have a legit reason for asking how come your not helping tech anymore ? And so that everybody understands its been a year and a half since this car was raced top three where asked to take off our center dump exhuast so I was told my center dump which I bought new was ported out some how well I said no I stated that I had 2 more set brand new never ran with the recipt I brought those in and they where taken to a meeting to be compared to the one that was in question well about two weeks later I had to ask jeff what was going on he says well I would really like to see you find the ones the have the gm stamp on the side. so I went on the internet looking then I remembered why I had bought the after market ones because its hard to find stock gm center dumps that are in good shape anymore. gm dont make them anymore. so I found one good one then had to go buy one from another guy to make a good set. then I see other cars running the ones that I cant so I parked it . And you know what if jeff finds something on any of my cars that not right that he can show me in the rules and that nobody else is running or doing I have no problem being DQ I will fix it an come back like everybody else . And also did anybody else get out of my brothers post that Jeff was let go or anything else ? I took it as if you race osw that wayne is the tech guy for orlando now . Tim you get on here and read in to stuff to start trouble do you even work at fascar at all anymore ?
Old 06-30-2011, 06:54 AM
Super Late Model

Default tunaman

Hey tunaman I was ask by fascar members to bring the car back and some super stock guys always ask when theres a 50 lapper if we are comeing. the track needs cars and now I have the car up for sale one thing about it nobody can say this car wasn"t fast it has won at orlando and new symrna.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2011, 07:05 AM
Super Late Model

To Greg and Randy, I never post to start something, I generally post in an attempt to end something. I guess everyone can read something different. I do work at FASCAR whenever asked as needed, where needed, and will continue to do so in the future, but I currently have no desire to work every weekend and they understand that. I support FASCAR in any capacity I can. You guys have a great day! Hope you get the car back on the track, they could use a another competitive car.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:22 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by modracer#8 View Post
Hey tunaman I was ask by fascar members to bring the car back and some super stock guys always ask when theres a 50 lapper if we are comeing. the track needs cars and now I have the car up for sale one thing about it nobody can say this car wasn"t fast it has won at orlando and new symrna.
Hey Mod, not sure why you addressed that to me unless I made some comment. I know I said I thought certain actions weren't right, and in fact I'm a friend with Guy, but I also said we all make mistakes, god knows I have!! But I also believe everyone deserves a second chance and that I hope EVERYONE learned from this. I'm glad they asked you back, hope you reconsider and come back. Even though I probably won't be there, I very seldom go anymore, but contrary to what some believe I AM a race fan and would like to see it return to what it once was, only a few short yrs ago. Good luck in whatever you do. I would consider it a favor if you kept me up to date. Thanks again
Old 06-30-2011, 09:52 AM
Super Late Model

i would like too see that #1 car back out there to its a front running car and it would be nice to see someone new in the winners circle . wish i had a more motor to run with them boyz
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2011, 11:46 AM
Super Late Model

well tim at least jess still has a job with FASTCAR and was not run off like you so I think you are the mad one hear Randy just put on here what he herd and never said fires just said replaced un like you run off for not knowing what to do !!!
Old 06-30-2011, 12:36 PM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23ny View Post
well tim at least jess still has a job with FASTCAR and was not run off like you so I think you are the mad one hear Randy just put on here what he herd and never said fires just said replaced un like you run off for not knowing what to do !!!
Who is Jess? How could anything I have put here be determined that I would be mad at anyone with FASTCAR? I simply questioned the manner in which an announcement was made. And run off? I worked at NSS last night, also working there tonight....What r u talking about? I work when they need help.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Super Late Model

yea you do but they don't want you there you are only there because of your sister how does that feel !
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2011, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23ny View Post
yea you do but they don't want you there you are only there because of your sister how does that feel !
Man, another one that peaks his mind!!
Old 06-30-2011, 01:47 PM
Super Late Model

Doesn't make me feel any different, hell you might even be right? What do I care I need the money.

But I can tell you it's never her that asks me to work...
Old 06-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Super Late Model

Did anyone hear that OSW has a new techman ?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2011, 02:20 PM
Super Late Model

lol nope never heard that all i hears is people bitching like i normal do lol
Old 06-30-2011, 02:20 PM
Super Late Model

lol EZ I was just thinking the same thing...Good luck Wayne!
Old 06-30-2011, 02:27 PM
Super Late Model

Default Did You Say New !!!!!!!!!!!!

YES the rain man............
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2011, 03:55 PM
Super Late Model

Moe why do you call him rainman ? I'm a little slow.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:11 PM
Banned

Talking EZ

You think you're slow, I cant even figure out WHO Moe called rain man!!
Old 07-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaman View Post
Man, another one that peaks his mind!!
lmao....I can't even bring myself to say it....that one made my gut hurt....
Old 07-01-2011, 08:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
lmao....I can't even bring myself to say it....that one made my gut hurt....
Well Tim, if that made your gut hurt, then all is not lost!!!!!! You made my day. Thank you.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:17 AM
Super Late Model

All you guy's love racing and THAT'S GREAT. All the rest is just bullshit. THANKS and everybody have a great 4th god bless AMERICA..
Old 07-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE #15 View Post
All you guy's love racing and THAT'S GREAT. All the rest is just bullshit. THANKS and everybody have a great 4th god bless AMERICA..
WELL SAID !
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by UREZ2PASS View Post
WELL SAID !
Yeah! Thats it!
Sponsored Links