Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Complainers Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Williamson View Post
It's not that you actually called yourself a dumb a$$. It's that you show it in almost every post of yours. I still not know how you aren't banned from here. I was one time by Jack just for to many posts in a short time.
Sorry Mr. Williamson, but I was complimenting Osmosis on his intelligence, not you.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:41 PM
Sportsman

Quote:
Thanks racer Bob. Rex isn't the only promoter that shoots himself in the foot. He just does it more often then most other promoters.
oh yes i know didnt mean to imply hes the only one.

one of them is almost out of business because of that attitude over the years

and then they put fault on the teams.

TREAT THEM FAIR ............................................
Old 06-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaman View Post
Sorry Mr. Williamson, but I was complimenting Osmosis on his intelligence, not you.
Rick, look, if Rick Agnes wants me to post less all he has to do is ask and I will post less. I was under the impression this was a discussion board but if theres a limit on # of posts I will gladly comply. Just for your info, there are others with more posts than me, more a day, I have checked.. You do pretty good yourself. He asked to watch our language, which I apologized to him and promised I would stop dirty language, he said I was ok. He wasn't only talking to me. So if he wants me to post less I will, but it won't at this time be because YOU asked me. I have no beef with you but on the other if you're one of the lug nuts that don't like me, I could care less!! Have a nice day!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 01:51 AM
Super Late Model

This has been by far THE funniest thread I've ever been a part of....sorry to everyone for the negativity that was seen but glad that everyone was able to be entertained.....best prom I've been to yet!
Old 06-24-2011, 08:33 AM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer bob View Post
oh yes i know didnt mean to imply hes the only one.

one of them is almost out of business because of that attitude over the years

and then they put fault on the teams.

TREAT THEM FAIR ............................................
Very true racer bob if everyone has to go by the rules and they are fair track would have a better car count
Old 06-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Super Late Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaman View Post
Rick, look, if Rick Agnes wants me to post less all he has to do is ask and I will post less. I was under the impression this was a discussion board but if theres a limit on # of posts I will gladly comply. Just for your info, there are others with more posts than me, more a day, I have checked.. You do pretty good yourself. He asked to watch our language, which I apologized to him and promised I would stop dirty language, he said I was ok. He wasn't only talking to me. So if he wants me to post less I will, but it won't at this time be because YOU asked me. I have no beef with you but on the other if you're one of the lug nuts that don't like me, I could care less!! Have a nice day!
You missed understand my post. I'm NOT saying you should be banned for the number of posts you do.... I said I was ban years ago for that. Which is next to nothing beside the language you use. In otherwords I feel like you should have been ban after your foul talk post and shouldn't still be on here. Just my opion.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
You missed understand my post. I'm NOT saying you should be banned for the number of posts you do.... I said I was ban years ago for that. Which is next to nothing beside the language you use. In otherwords I feel like you should have been ban after your foul talk post and shouldn't still be on here. Just my opion.
And you are intitled to your opinion, just as I am. And to be very honest Rick, I wish we were friends BUT if thats not possible, I could care less! I guess you're just picked on, I'm sorry!! Again have a nice day sir!! And Tim, I agree, this has been one of the most interesting threads ever, and I thank you sir for your contribution! You definately are one of a kind. Congratulations.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJC Engines View Post
Very true racer bob if everyone has to go by the rules and they are fair track would have a better car count
Really, in all honesty, that is basically what all racers want, especially the ones racing on a shoe string. Ask everyone that is no longer racing, first after the cost, the reason will be fairness. Maybe its better now, I really don't know, I basically don't attend. Sorry, but I'm not spending money to watch a boring show just to support and help the track, especially when I think most of the problem is the tracks fault. Will I stay on here? Yes, its my right, sorry if anyone dont like that, i suggest if a few of you dont like that then dont read it, is it that hard???? If I don't agree with something, I will say so, this is a discussion board.
Sponsored Links