#61  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:15 AM
Rick Williamson Rick Williamson is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lakeland Florida
Posts: 824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Really have no ideal how many cars were there, I did not count them. Drove from Tampa to be there. His thinking about car count has nothing to do with my ideal.
Well the question had to be ask. The car count was what was behind the lockout.

Last edited by Rick Williamson : 06-22-2011 at 07:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:16 AM
carolwicks carolwicks is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Port Charlotte, Fl.
Posts: 3,396
Default Tuna

thats better. now you get your point across and we are all lugnuts! i dont think we would be on here if we werent. lol
carol
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:38 AM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

I don't like to do this this way but it's the only way I know how to validate my previous post..I edited the language for obvious reasons....

Sent 2-16-2010 @12:16pm

Originally Posted by tunaman
You're a real f8@^%$ clown arent you Tim. I'm not sure who you are a$$ hole, by sight, yes I know you're Kims brother, all I can say is your old man must of had some help, she's pretty nice but you're a f@#$%^& joke. but I know you do me, or if not Joe L. and Kim do so why dont we get together in the parking lot at NSS some night. When you see me just call me out!! I'm 60 yrs old and STILL would like to go it with you, you frigging coward!!!!

Like Rex said...here we go 3.....2.....1!
__________________
You can educate the ignorant......but you cant fix stupid
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #64  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:39 AM
UREZ2PASS UREZ2PASS is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,620
Default

Has anyone considered that auburndales checkbook may be a little short this month after buying all those tore up late models a few weeks back ? I mean, if we like rumors, that's a good one.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:38 AM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UREZ2PASS View Post
Has anyone considered that auburndales checkbook may be a little short this month after buying all those tore up late models a few weeks back ? I mean, if we like rumors, that's a good one.
i will have to due some checking around,if he in fact paid for the carnage that the was responsable for 3-5 good cars tore up bad bad bad.

est damage that i saw $ 30,000 to 50,000.00.

i would not expect him to have that much $ in is checking account

remember all the tracks are starving and doing us a favor to let poeple race at there track
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 06-22-2011, 09:27 AM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer bob View Post
i would not expect him to have that much $ in is checking account

remember all the tracks are starving and doing us a favor to let poeple race at there track
What track owner said this? I think this is a KARNAC statement, not a racetrack statement. It's a favor that there is a racetrack, it's a favor that someone brought there racecar to support the track and it's a favor that I brought my family to watch the races....so so let's get over this already....

Truth is....The racetracks, racers and fans are in this together....they are going to have to work together to multiply themselves and grow this sport....

My point has always been, EVERYONE is coming out of their pocket to keep supporting this sport....Not one or the other....

All FL racetracks need to work together and develop a business strategy to move forward and become productive as an industry....The racers need to be the focus of this strategy because they are your STARS...ie the people fans come to see....the racers need to step up when asked by the tracks and be THAT guy when they need them.

Point is EVERYONE needs to work together to save this sport.....or EVERYONE needs to quit spending their money and just let it die....I hate to say it that way but THAT'S reality....
__________________
You can educate the ignorant......but you cant fix stupid

Last edited by Tim : 06-22-2011 at 09:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #67  
Old 06-22-2011, 10:13 AM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
What track owner said this? I think this is a KARNAC statement, not a racetrack statement. It's a favor that there is a racetrack, it's a favor that someone brought there racecar to support the track and it's a favor that I brought my family to watch the races....so so let's get over this already....

Truth is....The racetracks, racers and fans are in this together....they are going to have to work together to multiply themselves and grow this sport....

My point has always been, EVERYONE is coming out of their pocket to keep supporting this sport....Not one or the other....

All FL racetracks need to work together and develop a business strategy to move forward and become productive as an industry....The racers need to be the focus of this strategy because they are your STARS...ie the people fans come to see....the racers need to step up when asked by the tracks and be THAT guy when they need them.

Point is EVERYONE needs to work together to save this sport.....or EVERYONE needs to quit spending their money and just let it die....I hate to say it that way but THAT'S reality....
yes i agree but it was the way it was done with no respect to the racers

i dont think he laid out a penny for the wreck of the that the track caused
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 06-22-2011, 10:17 AM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

I understand but that situation is well beyond us as racers, fans or officials at this point regardless of the outcome.
__________________
You can educate the ignorant......but you cant fix stupid
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 06-22-2011, 10:58 AM
EJC Engines EJC Engines is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,876
Default

tuna dont listen to that tim guy he comes on here to start problems if you look on everything he write its all talking crap about people dont matter who or what it is about and talks out of his butt . he is the type of person that want to put people down to make himself feel better.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #70  
Old 06-22-2011, 11:20 AM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

Tuna doesn't post because he wants you to see that every track (or NSS) is wrong and bad in business....He posts because he feels he was wronged....and he won't say it in person because he's not that way(he's always had my address and my phone number and if deleted, call my sister, she know's I'm waiting)....he posts so he can read his own words and prove to himself that he fought back....

It wouldn't matter what NSS said to him at this point....it wouldn't be good enough.....at this point you tell him "If you don't like it, go somewhere else!"....he is the perfect example of the business practice he hates the most....Thank you Tuna for giving me an example...
__________________
You can educate the ignorant......but you cant fix stupid
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:23 PM
Frasson118 Frasson118 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 4,418
Default

Tuna... is there ANYONE you do like? You talk shit to anyone, and everyone that comes on here. Nothing but complaints, insults, vulgarity, twisting peoples words around to suit your own needs... never seen anyone quite like you. Can't even imagine how you treat your customers, and I would NEVER believe that you'd be able to retain any employees.

You always bring up the fact that you got away from racing (yet you seem to have a comment every week about what happened at New Smyrna), and have soooooo much more fun with your boat. Do us all a favor, and sail away. Racing doesn't need you, Karnac doesn't need you, Fascar doesn't need you... and this isn't the talk of "one of the Boneys". I don't need ANYONE telling me what an ass you are... I figured that out all on my own.

In fact, here's how twisted your thinking really is: Boneman approached you for a handshake to bury the hatchet, try to show you that some teasing back & forth can be fun, as long as it isn't taken (or meant) seriously. For that, he gets called, by you, "a coward". Seems to me, that it's takes twice the man to offer a handshake, than it does for the asshole that refuses to return it. For being a man, he gets ridiculed.

Grow up dude.....

If I was in charge at Fascar, I would post a picture of you on the ticket booth wall, and in the security office, with strict instructions that this dickbag is NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY. You should have been banned from here, the track, and the entire Southeast, a looooooong time ago. People are tired of your crap, and you're lucky that Rex (and I'm sure several more), isn't the redneck type that would hunt you down, and kick your ass. One of these days, your insults are gonna result in a re-count of the teeth you have left in your jaw. STFU before you piss off the people with a lot shorter fuse than Rex or I have.....
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 06-22-2011, 02:30 PM
LEGENDS RCR LEGENDS RCR is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 49
Default

Well Said !!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #73  
Old 06-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
I don't like to do this this way but it's the only way I know how to validate my previous post..I edited the language for obvious reasons....

Sent 2-16-2010 @12:16pm

Originally Posted by tunaman
You're a real f8@^%$ clown arent you Tim. I'm not sure who you are a$$ hole, by sight, yes I know you're Kims brother, all I can say is your old man must of had some help, she's pretty nice but you're a f@#$%^& joke. but I know you do me, or if not Joe L. and Kim do so why dont we get together in the parking lot at NSS some night. When you see me just call me out!! I'm 60 yrs old and STILL would like to go it with you, you frigging coward!!!!

Like Rex said...here we go 3.....2.....1!
Well moron, Its been a long time since that PM, I'm sorry I forgot. But I guess the only thing I can add to that is like I said, you're a liar now Mr Ocean Front Rental Property Owner, what a joke. I will say again, you definately have differant genes than your sister. Another coward that takes private PM public. Oh Mother Carol, before you slam me remember, he's the idiot that took this public. I stand by everything I said about him. And sorry, I didn't say you ALL were just a bunch of lug nots, used lug nuts I might add, just a few of you.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 06-22-2011, 04:07 PM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frasson118 View Post
Tuna... is there ANYONE you do like? You talk shit to anyone, and everyone that comes on here. Nothing but complaints, insults, vulgarity, twisting peoples words around to suit your own needs... never seen anyone quite like you. Can't even imagine how you treat your customers, and I would NEVER believe that you'd be able to retain any employees.

You always bring up the fact that you got away from racing (yet you seem to have a comment every week about what happened at New Smyrna), and have soooooo much more fun with your boat. Do us all a favor, and sail away. Racing doesn't need you, Karnac doesn't need you, Fascar doesn't need you... and this isn't the talk of "one of the Boneys". I don't need ANYONE telling me what an ass you are... I figured that out all on my own.

In fact, here's how twisted your thinking really is: Boneman approached you for a handshake to bury the hatchet, try to show you that some teasing back & forth can be fun, as long as it isn't taken (or meant) seriously. For that, he gets called, by you, "a coward". Seems to me, that it's takes twice the man to offer a handshake, than it does for the asshole that refuses to return it. For being a man, he gets ridiculed.

Grow up dude.....

If I was in charge at Fascar, I would post a picture of you on the ticket booth wall, and in the security office, with strict instructions that this dickbag is NOT ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY. You should have been banned from here, the track, and the entire Southeast, a looooooong time ago. People are tired of your crap, and you're lucky that Rex (and I'm sure several more), isn't the redneck type that would hunt you down, and kick your ass. One of these days, your insults are gonna result in a re-count of the teeth you have left in your jaw. STFU before you piss off the people with a lot shorter fuse than Rex or I have.....
Dickbag??? Better be careful, mother Carol will slam you for your language. As far as being banned from FASCAR? Who cares, what a joke!!! Like I said many times, I will post the next time I attend a FASCAR track and where I can be found. Oh, threatening someone is another thing mother Carol will get pissed at you for. Remember Mr Friction, you ALSO started this with me, just like Mr Ocean Property Owner, Boney and Mother Carol. Oh, I forgot McKinkley. If you knew how to read idiot, you would read the thread and see I said nothing bad to the property owner until he got all pissed because I said the problem with the tracks is partly the new attitude, "If he don't like it, he can go someplace else" Mr Big Investment Property Owner got all defensive because I didnt agree with him. Thats when I called him a bunch of names and all 6 of you got mad at me. BOO HOO, my feelings are soooo hurt!! The truth is, the tracks are doing worse and worse, am I not correct??
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 06-22-2011, 04:11 PM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaman View Post
Dickbag??? Better be careful, mother Carol will slam you for your language. As far as being banned from FASCAR? Who cares, what a joke!!! Like I said many times, I will post the next time I attend a FASCAR track and where I can be found. Oh, threatening someone is another thing mother Carol will get pissed at you for. Remember Mr Friction, you ALSO started this with me, just like Mr Ocean Property Owner, Boney and Mother Carol. Oh, I forgot McKinkley. If you knew how to read idiot, you would read the thread and see I said nothing bad to the property owner until he got all pissed because I said the problem with the tracks is partly the new attitude, "If he don't like it, he can go someplace else" Mr Big Investment Property Owner got all defensive because I didnt agree with him. Thats when I called him a bunch of names and all 6 of you got mad at me. BOO HOO, my feelings are soooo hurt!! The truth is, the tracks are doing worse and worse, am I not correct??
Mr Friction, I ONLY talk shit, as you call it, to people like you that start it with me. If you think you can come on here and run your alligator to me first and I wount come back at you, you are sadly wrong. Like I said, I was giving my opinion on whats wront at NSS and OSW, not in a bad way. Mr. Investment man started shit with me just like he did 2 yrs ago, the you jump in, and Carol jump in, so yes you WILL get it back. Your turn or we can let it drop, your move.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #76  
Old 06-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJC Engines View Post
tuna dont listen to that tim guy he comes on here to start problems if you look on everything he write its all talking crap about people dont matter who or what it is about and talks out of his butt . he is the type of person that want to put people down to make himself feel better.
Oh dont worry about me EJC, I always take the source into consideration. I do respect how you said he talks out of his butt, I guess I should try to say butt instead of ass. Funny thing is, if you read it, I even said he and i had burried the hatchet and I was glad, also that he is a nice guy, but as soon as he disagrees he starts shit with me, now Mr Friction threatens me, I am sooooo scared. Have a nice day EJC, you are NOT one of the lug nuts.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 06-22-2011, 04:34 PM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default Mr Friction

A quote from your post: In fact, here's how twisted your thinking really is: Boneman approached you for a handshake to bury the hatchet, try to show you that some teasing back & forth can be fun, as long as it isn't taken (or meant) seriously. For that, he gets called, by you, "a coward". Seems to me, that it's takes twice the man to offer a handshake, than it does for the asshole that refuses to return it. For being a man, he gets ridiculed.
I wont call you a liar, let me just say you are wrong. Boneys and my problem was NOT just teasing back and forth, the problem was him calling me a liar about something he knew nothing about. I even invited him to come with me and get the facts from my friend who was wronged, this friend is a very respected and liked man in racing, belongs to the NASCAR hall of fame for car builders, built the very first Northern Mod with a Pinto body, is actually quite well know and like I say very respected. BI may be wrong, but it seems you may know him, maybe not. But Boney refused, said he would just lie too. This friend does not know how to lie. Sad thing, Rick Bristol asked for ideas to build OSW, my suggestion was to try calling some of the former drivers and owners, gave the example of why and sheriff Boney immediately called me a liar, so yes, I eventually told him I wanted nothing to do with him, to stay away from me. So you're wrong, he did not want to explain "teasing back and forth" is only that. Funny thing? All he had to do is leave me alone for a while and maybe it would of worked out.
I still say a man goes on here calling me a liar in public and then wants to shake my hand in private is a coward.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 06-22-2011, 04:39 PM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Talking Another one

Just wanted to see my name again!!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #79  
Old 06-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

LMAO!!!

Again sorry to everyone for having to read any of this....This doesn't help the sport at all....
__________________
You can educate the ignorant......but you cant fix stupid
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 06-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Winger's Avatar
Winger Winger is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Citrus county, FL
Posts: 1,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
LMAO!!!

Again sorry to everyone for having to read any of this....This doesn't help the sport at all....
No, it doesn't and actually causes harm to the sport and board. I don't understand why one person can be banned for making a passing remark on another board, but this crap continues.
__________________
My photo site: http://www.rewingphotos.com
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:43 PM
9498clay 9498clay is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 312
Default

i cant believe a rain out thread has gone for 3 pages
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #82  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:22 PM
EJC Engines EJC Engines is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,876
Default

lol yeah these rain out are a big deal lol you didnt know
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 06-22-2011, 07:49 PM
9498clay 9498clay is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 312
Default

im sorry i must have missed the memo lol
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:14 PM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Unhappy

rain outs ????????

ITS REALLY NOT ABOUT RAIN OUTS ITS ABOUT TRACK OWNERS ATTATUDE
(I KNOW ITS SPELLED WRONG) AND HOW THEY TREAT THERE CUSTOMERS REMBER TRACK= BUSINESS OWNER
FAN= CUSTOMER
RACE TEAM =CUSTOMER
WHEN THE CUSTOMERS LEAVE THE OWNER HAS NO BUISNESS. AND THEN BLAMES THE RACERS FOR NOT SUPPORTING HIM .
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #85  
Old 06-23-2011, 04:46 AM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer bob View Post
rain outs ????????

ITS REALLY NOT ABOUT RAIN OUTS ITS ABOUT TRACK OWNERS ATTATUDE
(I KNOW ITS SPELLED WRONG) AND HOW THEY TREAT THERE CUSTOMERS REMBER TRACK= BUSINESS OWNER
FAN= CUSTOMER
RACE TEAM =CUSTOMER
WHEN THE CUSTOMERS LEAVE THE OWNER HAS NO BUISNESS. AND THEN BLAMES THE RACERS FOR NOT SUPPORTING HIM .
Well said Bob, exactly the point I was trying to make when mr investment man (Tim) got all p'd off. They just don't get it. Does he look at the stands?
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 06-23-2011, 07:19 AM
Osmosis Jones's Avatar
Osmosis Jones Osmosis Jones is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Gillette, Florida
Posts: 734
Default Credibility Incorporated....

"Well said Bob, exactly the point I was trying to make when mr investment man (Tim) got all p'd off."

So instead you just proved what a foul-mouthed, moron you become when you realise you can't make your argument in a reasonable and mature manner.
Good call, Tunastank.

What you should have done was let racer bob defend his own post about an event he was actually at. He was doing a great job all by himself. It was a civil exchange right up until you felt the need to offer your disconnected and unwelcome opinions about a topic you had no clue about. Which...pretty much covers everything talked about on here.

And then you decided to take it to a more personal level.
Another impressive call.

Let me ask you this....are you a heavy drinker?
Take prescribed medications for a disorder or two?
Just what is it that makes you believe that people are even remotely interested in the drivel that you spew on here?

Well.....I take that back, actually. There is an entertainment value attached to your idiotic rants and commentary. Because it's always fun to fire up Karnac and see someone make an ass out of themselves and then turn to vulgarity and ignorance when they run out of argument.
And you never seem to let us down.

So keep it up, Tunaboat. You're quickly becoming a legend on here...if not just in your own mind.

Forever to be known as "The Bag With Which One Douches".

Congrats, dude.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 06-23-2011, 09:46 AM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmosis Jones View Post
"Well said Bob, exactly the point I was trying to make when mr investment man (Tim) got all p'd off."

So instead you just proved what a foul-mouthed, moron you become when you realise you can't make your argument in a reasonable and mature manner.
Good call, Tunastank.

What you should have done was let racer bob defend his own post about an event he was actually at. He was doing a great job all by himself. It was a civil exchange right up until you felt the need to offer your disconnected and unwelcome opinions about a topic you had no clue about. Which...pretty much covers everything talked about on here.

And then you decided to take it to a more personal level.
Another impressive call.

Let me ask you this....are you a heavy drinker?
Take prescribed medications for a disorder or two?
Just what is it that makes you believe that people are even remotely interested in the drivel that you spew on here?

Well.....I take that back, actually. There is an entertainment value attached to your idiotic rants and commentary. Because it's always fun to fire up Karnac and see someone make an ass out of themselves and then turn to vulgarity and ignorance when they run out of argument.
And you never seem to let us down.

So keep it up, Tunaboat. You're quickly becoming a legend on here...if not just in your own mind.

Forever to be known as "The Bag With Which One Douches".

Congrats, dude.
THANK YOU A LEAST A COUPLE OF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HOW THESE PROMOTERS PUT THEM SELF OUT OF BUSINESS.

THAN HE MAKES A STATEMENT IN THE LATE MODEL DIGEST ABOUT THE WRECK THAT HE( CALLED THE PEOPLE INVOLED IN THAT FUPA WRECK
THAT HE CANT DO ANYTHING FOR THEM).AND BIG DEAL HE LOANED A FLAT BED TRUCK TO GET ONE OF THE WRECKED CARS HOME.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #88  
Old 06-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default Mr. Osmosis

I'm sorry but please tell me when I said i was half as smart as you.....We all know your intellegence far excedes that of most of us.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 06-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Rick Williamson Rick Williamson is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lakeland Florida
Posts: 824
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaman View Post
I'm sorry but please tell me when I said i was half as smart as you.....We all know your intellegence far excedes that of most of us.
It's not that you actually called yourself a dumb a$$. It's that you show it in almost every post of yours. I still not know how you aren't banned from here. I was one time by Jack just for to many posts in a short time.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 06-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Rick Williamson Rick Williamson is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lakeland Florida
Posts: 824
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer bob View Post
THANK YOU A LEAST A COUPLE OF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND HOW THESE PROMOTERS PUT THEM SELF OUT OF BUSINESS.

THAN HE MAKES A STATEMENT IN THE LATE MODEL DIGEST ABOUT THE WRECK THAT HE( CALLED THE PEOPLE INVOLED IN THAT FUPA WRECK
THAT HE CANT DO ANYTHING FOR THEM).AND BIG DEAL HE LOANED A FLAT BED TRUCK TO GET ONE OF THE WRECKED CARS HOME.
Thanks racer Bob. Rex isn't the only promoter that shoots himself in the foot. He just does it more often then most other promoters.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42 PM.



POWERED BY KARNAC.com since 1998
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Real Racin USA & KARNAC Media 1997-2007