Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Complainers Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-18-2011, 06:21 PM
pooh pooh is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: fl
Posts: 1
Default Auburndale "rain out"

how about auburndale showing no loyalty to it's weekly racers and canceling the races because they aren't going to make any money when it's not even raining. Ridiculous!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-18-2011, 07:08 PM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Thumbs down

looks like the GUY that owns arbundale is getting like some of the other track owners .... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU DONT HAVE TO COME BACK..

IF HE CALLS THE RACE BECAUSE HE IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY MONEY ?

WHAT ABOUT THE TEAMS THAT TOWED OUT THERE TO SUPPORT HIM.. ARE THEY GOING TO BE REINBURSED FOR THERE TIME AND GAS ??????????????

JUST ANOTHER "GUY" TRYING TO KILL ANOTHER TRACK
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Darren Darren is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 554
Default

Happy Father's Day
This week 9 of our finest died in Afghanistan, 3 in Iraq. As a father I am blessed that all 3 of my children are still living. Somewhere in this nation Fathers (and mothers) are hurting from the 12 deaths and other deaths from these wars. Somewhere in this nation there are children that are hurting because they have loss their Fathers (and mothers) in these wars. Then there are people that did not get to race last night nor watch. However, you may have paid a small price. I am old would like to think wiser. After 45 years of being involved in racing starting as a fan to crew member to car owner and driver and then working at a track, have not seen people more bitter then now. I KNOW, THIS DOESN'T HAVE A THING TO DO WITH RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #4  
Old 06-19-2011, 02:25 PM
mr south 59 mr south 59 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jupiter, Fl
Posts: 576
Default

Darren. You are very lucky. We all are fighting battles of our own. Some over seas and some right here at home. My oldest almost severed his right arms at the elbow and damn near bleed to death. He is at home now with us and we are just thankful he is still alive. We are blesses. Thank you for reminding us what is truly important. Family. Happy Fathers Day.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-19-2011, 03:21 PM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Default

with all due respect to those who served and still. its not about that.

tow your car and team to the track unload and than told to load up and than unload.......... AND THAN TO GO HOME BECAUSE THE PROMOTER MIGHT LOSE MONEY..

HOW MUCH DOSES IT COST THE RACER ??????

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-19-2011, 04:27 PM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer bob View Post
looks like the GUY that owns arbundale is getting like some of the other track owners .... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU DONT HAVE TO COME BACK..

IF HE CALLS THE RACE BECAUSE HE IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY MONEY ?

WHAT ABOUT THE TEAMS THAT TOWED OUT THERE TO SUPPORT HIM.. ARE THEY GOING TO BE REINBURSED FOR THERE TIME AND GAS ??????????????

JUST ANOTHER "GUY" TRYING TO KILL ANOTHER TRACK
......scratches head

How much money do think Rex should lose because your out the gas money it took to tow to his track?

Unless you live in Key west or GA-north, you've spent $100.00 tops to tow to Auburndale...

So how much do you think Rex should lose because you spent $100 to race one night?

I'm sure you will want to respond with ranting about this or that but please just respond with an actual number he should be willing to lose because YOU towed to the track....don't lump every racer there into this because a RACER understands that these things happen. You and one other person have griped about this so we are at $200.00 tops. What's your figure?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #7  
Old 06-19-2011, 05:59 PM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Default

No Ranting And Raving ??? Just Facts

Its Not Our Business How Much He Loses Does He Tell You How Much He Made. What I Am Trying To Bring Out Thats There No Repect For The Teams.

Why Dont You Ask The Teams

That Were There What They Think .?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer bob View Post
No Ranting And Raving ??? Just Facts

Its Not Our Business How Much He Loses Does He Tell You How Much He Made.

Kind of sounds like a reciprocating relationship doesn't it? Driver/Track = Track/Driver
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Alan Alan is offline
Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 68
Default

So next time it "might" rain and people don't tow to the track because they don't want to be told to load up and go home... it doesn't rain, they end up racing with even lower car counts. who won that deal?? the track? the racer? or the fan? probably all of them lost out.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #10  
Old 06-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer bob View Post
Its Not Our Business How Much He Loses Does He Tell You How Much He Made.
Alan your right....there is no winner....only losers

Everyone thinks the track should sacrafice losses to make theoretical gaines......

Per the above "quote"....Allow me to flip the coin here for a moment....should the racetrack be allowed to tell a racer "I know you lost $1000 tonight to enjoy your hobby but you made $8000 this week on your contracting business???"

Can anyone on here tell me what track owner in FL (other than Bubba...which he's proving now..) has another weekly income great enough to sustain the losses of a regular night of FL racing? We all know none of the pits are actually "packed" and the stands are never "packed" either...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-19-2011, 08:14 PM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Exclamation

In Case You Havent Noticed Most Contracting Business Are No Longer In Business..
They Could Have Ran The Show. Thats The Point Track = Business Racer = Customer Fan= Customer

Abuse Your Customers Maybe They Would Not Come Back....

I Belive That Happened To Another Track Here In Florida

Put In A Nut Shell " Thats The Risk A Owner Takes To Be In Business"

P.s. Thank God We Still Have Businesses Still Making Some Money And Have The Hobby Of Racing.

Treat Them Fair And With Some Respect
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-20-2011, 07:17 AM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer bob View Post
In Case You Havent Noticed Most Contracting Business Are No Longer In Business..
They Could Have Ran The Show. Thats The Point Track = Business Racer = Customer Fan= Customer

Abuse Your Customers Maybe They Would Not Come Back....

I Belive That Happened To Another Track Here In Florida

Put In A Nut Shell " Thats The Risk A Owner Takes To Be In Business"

P.s. Thank God We Still Have Businesses Still Making Some Money And Have The Hobby Of Racing.

Treat Them Fair And With Some Respect
In case you haven't noticed most short tracks are no longer in business either.
Track + Fan = Racer (We can do any equation you want, and they are ALL correct...)

Abuse your racetrack and they might say %^&$ it it's not worth it anymore, and not open again...

Your correct, we no longer have Lakeland for this very reason....

Put in a nutshell, rain outs are a part of racing.....They happen...Nobody wins, and losses are kept to a minimum for ALL parties involved...

P.S. Thank GOD we have racers and track owners still making enough money (by whatever means) to put on racing shows every Fri and Sat night...

Treat Them Fair And With Some Respect....It goes both ways, it's not always all about you...
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 06-20-2011, 07:35 AM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Smile

Its Not About Me Its About All Of Us.
Remember The Racers Are On Wheels And Can Go To Other Tracks,

Treat Them Fair And They Will Come And Come Back Again .
Business Is Not Easy If It Were Every One Would Be In Business And In Business Sometimes You Have To Take A Hit

I Hope The Point Was Well Taken Just Trying To Beleive It Or Not To Help.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer bob View Post
Its Not About Me Its About All Of Us.
Remember The Racers Are On Wheels And Can Go To Other Tracks,

Treat Them Fair And They Will Come And Come Back Again .
Business Is Not Easy If It Were Every One Would Be In Business And In Business Sometimes You Have To Take A Hit

I Hope The Point Was Well Taken Just Trying To Beleive It Or Not To Help.
Regardless where you go there is a chance it could rain there next weekend as well....

Do you really think there is a track owner in the state of FL that doesn't know how to take a hit? Really?

"JUST ANOTHER "GUY" TRYING TO KILL ANOTHER TRACK"
Put yourself in his shoes....Would you take that well? Would you think this is someone just trying to help?

Not trying to beat you up, just trying to give you and others some insight to the other side of this story....
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-20-2011, 09:01 AM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Default

I Think It Was The Way It Was Done . We All Under Stand A Rainout .wish We Could Control The Rain We Make A Lot Of Money

Have A Nice Day
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #16  
Old 06-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default

Been a while since "trouble maker Tuna' has been in one of these discussions so I guess its time. Tim, we had trouble in the past, we seemed to get past it, glad we did. But i would just like to ask you a question, seeing how you and Boney seem to be the biggest authorities on how to run a race track. What track do you/have you owned? And please explain to all of us, how is this new attitude that you two think is so great, you know, this "If you don't like it, go someplace else", how is that working out? When I look at car counts and fan attendance it seems a LOT of people have taken your advice. I for one used to go to NSS and OSW EVERY week, I'd get to Orlando, no rain but it would be called off, cloud in the sky or ten min shower at 6:00 P.M. I said to hell with it, I'm tired of driving to Orlando just to come back home and have to wear my sunglasses both ways. I've said it before, I'll say it again, the tracks attitude toward the fans and owners better change or there wont be any fans or owners coming to the tracks. I know Tim, you said it 100 times, racing is a business, thats the only reason they own the tracks, I suggest they're in the wrong business. Funny thing, we never hear about all the sponsorship $ the tracks get wether they race or not? And don't come out with your standard answer every time someone disagrees with you, "Give me some proof". I'm not proving anything to you thats obvious to everyone else. You're a nice guy Tim, but you need to open your eyes and think for yourself, you're allowing yourself to be brainwashed. Oh, one more question, by closing the track because youre gonna lose money, I believe the payments continue, the taxes continue, what about the food you bought, do you re-freeze it? These expenses and others continue wether you race or not.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

There's a lot to address there so I'll try,

I am not an authority when it comes to anything to do with racing. I would however consider myself experienced when it comes to issues that I speak of. I have not or ever will own a racetrack. Glad we have other people that are willing.

"If you don't like it, go someplace else" You own a pest control company, I'm sure you've had customers tell you another company is offering twice the service for half the price(for instance).....and their bitter when they have to pay you. At that point you have to do the same thing the track is doing....What I really think this statement means is if you think the grass on the other side is so much greener, go eat some, I'll leave the gate open for you to come back and I hope you do.

"the tracks attitude toward the fans and owners better change or there wont be any fans or owners coming to the tracks."
I believe all tracks are understanding more that they are going to have to reach out to past, present and future racers/fans to improve their business rather than create a schedule and open the gates. Egos belong in racecars, not in owners or their officials. Racers and fans make up the show, officials are there to ensure level competition and maintain the evenings schedule. Their not there to be racing "cops", their there to ensure everyone has a good time and deliver what was promised.

"Oh, one more question, by closing the track because youre gonna lose money, I believe the payments continue, the taxes continue, what about the food you bought, do you re-freeze it? These expenses and others continue wether you race or not."

Those costs are real, plus you have the employees that came in you have pay. The racers that paid to come in the back gate get to come back next week with their armband, so that's money not coming next week. Those bills have to be paid again next weekend. Now the rain comes, maybe not over the racetrack, but everywhere around it. Was it enough to keep half the fans and racers at home? Nobody knows....but when they decide to race, throw anywhere from $6-15,000 on top of those bills depending on the show. It's not like an hourly job where you know what your going make per hour, or a contract job that you know what your going to make and its up to you to control your cost to profit. Every racetrack can guesstimate what their fan count and car count will be with good weather on a typical night. Throw in some weather that could potentially cut their income in half? With the situation that most racetracks are in right now with cars and fans, it makes the decision to rain out far more common. If we want this sport to survive we are all going to have to tough it out till things get better. I do see tracks try to reach out more than I have in the past.

I understand that in a great world you do everything you can to prove to the fans and racers that you will do everything possible to race. But how long does that take? Is that what would happen? It would take serious money to test that theory and I don't see anyone with that kind of money to gamble. Even with Bubba's vast resources, all the money in the world can't fix a dirttrack with too much rain at the ninth hour.

Pure and simple....rain outs hurt everyone....

Hope this answers your questions.

Last edited by Tim : 06-20-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-20-2011, 01:18 PM
racer bob racer bob is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer bob View Post
I Think It Was The Way It Was Done . We All Under Stand A Rainout .wish We Could Control The Rain We Make A Lot Of Money

Have A Nice Day
HEY GUYS READ YHE QUOTE AGAIN.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #19  
Old 06-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Darren Darren is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 554
Default

Just a ideal here and I really think you could find one track owner to go along with the deal.
A group of people (unhappy racers, car owners, crew members and fans) form a small company and lease a track for the rest of the year. Pay them the same amount every month. Run the track your way. Make money, lose money. Treat the racers how you think it sure be done. Make tech decisions, fight the weather, set the purse, what you think is fair, clean the restrooms, cut the grass, fix grandstands, clean and work the track, do things on Saturday night yourselves. If the people of the company do not want to do the dirty work, hire someone. The amount you pay the track owner will be the same as if you would be paying mortgage and taxes. Maybe this is what Bubba did, got some investors together and brought Ocala. As I told my collage grad nephew several years ago when he said that he thought the Iraq War was the right thing to do, I said to him, "go sign up, don't let other people bleed for you." He didn't sign up. However, if you are not happy with the way things are done then do it yourself. Or you can come on here and complain all you want and nothing will change. It would be cheating to complain.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Trash Inturn4's Avatar
Trash Inturn4 Trash Inturn4 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 416
Default

Maybe it's time to rethink the racing season. We all realize that the possibility of rain on any given day in June,July, and August is pretty good, plus it's HOTTER THAN HELL. Lets race from Sept thru May, with some time off for the holidays in December, (this would give everyone a short mid-season break) plus the weather is cooler. We could all spend time with our families and kids, if we have any, when school is out for the summer. Just a thought guys.

Last edited by Trash Inturn4 : 06-20-2011 at 05:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-20-2011, 06:51 PM
LEGENDS RCR LEGENDS RCR is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 49
Default

I'll bet it they would've offered to cut the purse and raced everybody would've gone away happy........... Just sayin...
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #22  
Old 06-20-2011, 07:16 PM
LEGENDS RCR LEGENDS RCR is offline
Sportsman
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 49
Default

Well maybe not. That would've just given everybody somethin else to bitch about ! Alot of people just live to bitch about somethin....
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-20-2011, 07:24 PM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

Racer Bob...I get it....hopefully they learn from this and change their tact...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-20-2011, 07:29 PM
UREZ2PASS UREZ2PASS is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,620
Default

Tim is my new HERO !
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #25  
Old 06-21-2011, 07:13 AM
Rick Williamson Rick Williamson is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lakeland Florida
Posts: 824
Default

Point IS no one put a gun the is owner want to be to buy this track or anyother track owner. If he had that low a car count last week. Just wait till this weekend. Either open it and race or close it and lock it up for good! Don't play games with the fans and racers.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-21-2011, 08:05 AM
Don Nerone Don Nerone is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,588
Default

Sat in the pits many times praying that it would rain so i could call the races. The coust of a bad croud in bad weather is tough on the track. You could loose every thing you might make for 6 races. Now for years the track owner had to hold off for it to rain then he could get out of that bad night. If it didnt rain you took your hit and shut your mouth. If you didnt do that the races cars and fans would stop comming if there was a cloud in the sky.
A track owner has a 2 headed monster.. ! the fan who wants to see a good and timely show and the racer that only cares about his race and car. If you mix them up thats when you get in trouble.

Tim and Rick your both right from each side of the track.
boy i dont miss that part.

Don 62
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Williamson View Post
Point IS no one put a gun the is owner want to be to buy this track or anyother track owner. If he had that low a car count last week. Just wait till this weekend. Either open it and race or close it and lock it up for good! Don't play games with the fans and racers.
Rick I agree, all these theories, bottom line, what they're doing now, and I don't mean Auburndale alone, is NOT WORKING. I'm told I don't race so am not allowed to comment, I'm called a liar and god knows what, all because I speak my mind. Some of these owners are so near sighted it amazes me. I guarantee if they drive the way they run a race track they go down the highway with their eyes locked on the bumper directly in front of them, just like some of the tracks are being run, thinking about today only with no thought of the future. I dont even know who owns Auburndale but I guarantee at least 1 or 2 drivers that showed up probably will never show up again, but hell, the attitude is "If they don't like it, screw them, they can go someplace else". The drivers (Not all but more and more of them) fight constantly, want to kill tech, each other, when in fact its the owner/promoter they should go after. I've said it before, the tech guys have a boss, period. Some guy, that technically isn't even a tech guy, he simply runs the scales, a mob starts shoving him, what a fun sport, sure makes others want to join in. So I don't blame the track owners alone, its also the car owners and drivers. (some of them) Have I complained about tech? You bet your ass!! But not the tech guys, its their boss who makes the rules and tough calls. Why are their less and less fans? Because there's no show, I still go occasionally because I miss the fun it used to be soo bad, but everytime I go, I can't wait for it to be over, 5-6 cars average per race, sorry, doesnt interest me, but I didn't like it so I do something else. Look at the truck series, 5-6 trucks tops? Why, I wont go there today, but I guarantee its not my fault. I personally have 2-3 friends with super stocks that used to be front runners, another trying to build a super stock but can't afford it, so screw them right, let them do something else! They are! Now they have to buy new tires, whats that all about? The show was just as good when they ran take-offs, thats the owner thinking about today not the future. A frikking super stock, to be competitive almost has to spend at least $400 a night to buy a couple tires average, (Some buy 4 weekly) gas, entry fee and some owners like to help pay entry fee for the people helping them. Something must be done about costs, people, average people, can't afford it. Oh I know, its a hobby, if they can't afford it let them buy a boat!! Anyhow , I have no idea why I'm wasting my breath, everyone said before this season started how great and differant it was going to be. Now the problem is all the negativity, thats a new one. Oh, and Tim, you said If I have customers come to me and say they found someone that will do the service for 1/2 what I charge I probably say go ahead and good luck, ill be here if you want to come back. Thats close, but know what, I help them, I tell them I will take payments, I prove I give better service at a cheaper price and guarantee to beat all competitors written estimate for the same service. So no Tim, the attitude does NOT exist at my company that if they don't like it they can go someplace else.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #28  
Old 06-21-2011, 09:36 AM
carolwicks carolwicks is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Port Charlotte, Fl.
Posts: 3,396
Default It's ridiculous...

To think that this message board makes or breaks short track racing is ridiculous...We've been reading all the advice for years . The owners have read it all. They are going to do whatever they want and they have that right. if they make the right choices, they will survive hopefully. It isnt always what "THEY" do or dont do. Sometimes they dont have control. The main problem now is the economy. Some promoters, drivers, fans have been lucky to make it thru these hard times. others not so lucky. Obviously a track owner doesnt WANT to lose their track...
very seldom do ppl come on here and praise a track owner. ;-) but let them make one mistake and the thread goes on for weeks. ;-) I guess thats just the nature of the beast.
carol
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-21-2011, 10:49 AM
Tim Tim is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New Smyrna Beach
Posts: 438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaman View Post
Oh, and Tim, you said If I have customers come to me and say they found someone that will do the service for 1/2 what I charge I probably say go ahead and good luck, ill be here if you want to come back. Thats close, but know what, I help them, I tell them I will take payments, I prove I give better service at a cheaper price and guarantee to beat all competitors written estimate for the same service. So no Tim, the attitude does NOT exist at my company that if they don't like it they can go someplace else.
To assume and then say that this is the general response to any racer or fan with a problem at a racetrack is absolutely misleading. There's always a story or circumstances behind that statement ever being said to anyone.

Who makes racers buy tires every week?

Last edited by Tim : 06-21-2011 at 11:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Darren Darren is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 554
Default

I am sure one of you unhappy people will let us know if the crowd and car count at Auburndale is bad this coming Sat. night, as you claim it will be. Also I take it that 20 of you unhappy people have $2500.00 each to invest in renting a track. That $50,000. I am sure that each of the 20 would have a non-racing fan that would love to invest $2500. also in a money making venture like this. Now we are up to $100,000 to put a deposit now, and have operating money set aside. I think you might be surprise and how many Florida tracks call your group. May even fight over you. I watched 3 races on tv this past Sunday. Nascar, IRL and a dirt race on CBS. The dirt track race was the best. Yet, none, none of the stands were filled at any of these races. Wonder why? I think it would be safe to say the money they made was due to being on tv.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.



POWERED BY KARNAC.com since 1998
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Real Racin USA & KARNAC Media 1997-2007