#1  
Old 08-18-2011, 03:56 PM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Talking Hey Nerone!!!

I sit here, type a PM to you telling about t-shirts I'm gonna get made, seeing if you want one.' size etc? I imagine xxxxxlarge. I type slow and have to check spelling so people don't get all p'd off, hit send and your darn box is full. Whats up? How about having Sandy empty it, I don't want to strain you. Tuna, the BROWN NOSER, LIEING FISH!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-18-2011, 06:32 PM
Don Nerone Don Nerone is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,588
Default

To the DSS BROWN NOSER

XXXLARGE and not in white please it shows the TUNA fish blood. Make sure its big enough so my BONEs dosent show..Put the TUNA fish guts and the BONEs in the TRASH can IN TRURN 4. That was its EZ to clean up.


tallie ho

don62
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default

Oh my aching Tuna!!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #4  
Old 08-19-2011, 08:31 AM
Trash Inturn4's Avatar
Trash Inturn4 Trash Inturn4 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Nerone View Post
To the DSS BROWN NOSER

XXXLARGE and not in white please it shows the TUNA fish blood. Make sure its big enough so my BONEs dosent show..Put the TUNA fish guts and the BONEs in the TRASH can IN TRURN 4. That was its EZ to clean up.


tallie ho

don62
If you keep this up, you will make me as famous as Tunaman...I love it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Don Nerone Don Nerone is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,588
Default

Well we started this one on the crybabby board but they didnt join us,,May be we should stay here and we wont get in so much trouble.

THE BAD BOARD GANG
#1 i vote EZ a member
#2 ?

don62
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-19-2011, 06:05 PM
UREZ2PASS UREZ2PASS is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,620
Default

I'm sitting here minding my own business being a respectable citizen. Don't go make me public enemy badboy #1. Tuna deserves that since he chased off all the complainers and bashers otherwise known as lugnuts. I'll settle for being #2 since I have run off some riffraff myself. Nerone you should be our leader since you have so much experience with pissing off people ! LOL !

KARNAC has been nice without a couple of them aluminum lugnuts. You know the soft ones. I miss the steel lugnuts but they were not as strong as I thought. Tuna loosened them up and they bounced off down the highway to that half-way-house board.

I miss my OJ in the mornings ! Great reading while on the throne, humm, what name rhymes with throne ? LOL again !
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #7  
Old 08-19-2011, 06:07 PM
UREZ2PASS UREZ2PASS is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,620
Default

This popcorn is making me thirsty !
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Bigbuck Bigbuck is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UREZ2PASS View Post
I'm sitting here minding my own business being a respectable citizen. Don't go make me public enemy badboy #1. Tuna deserves that since he chased off all the complainers and bashers otherwise known as lugnuts. I'll settle for being #2 since I have run off some riffraff myself. Nerone you should be our leader since you have so much experience with pissing off people ! LOL !

KARNAC has been nice without a couple of them aluminum lugnuts. You know the soft ones. I miss the steel lugnuts but they were not as strong as I thought. Tuna loosened them up and they bounced off down the highway to that half-way-house board.

I miss my OJ in the mornings ! Great reading while on the throne, humm, what name rhymes with throne ? LOL again !
That right there my friend is nominates as post #1, ever!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Don Nerone Don Nerone is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaman View Post
That right there my friend is nominates as post #1, ever!
I have never started it. But i think i di finish a few. I should not have done this but after 30 years of taking there bull its got to be my turn.
Most of them know nothing about running a track or a race but give them a keyboard and away we go!!
It has been funny threw the years when one of them gets a cahnce to show is how to do it. Have you been watching the keybord experts on here trying to run the tracks for the last few years. No fans no cars no sponsors.Every one bashing them. Poor kids
Now they get it buy its to late!

well im sure ill get bashed for this post but i never was verry quiet.
How to win friends and influnce people. (gale i failed the corse)
don62 LMAO
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 PM.



POWERED BY KARNAC.com since 1998
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Real Racin USA & KARNAC Media 1997-2007