Go Back   Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum > FLORIDA STOCK CAR RACING > Comics Corner
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-09-2013, 11:59 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

http://meemsy.com/v/13124

Enjoy!
__________________
Nathan Florian

Last edited by MiniRacer26 : 12-10-2013 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Gary is told no.....
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-10-2013, 07:12 AM
ocalasp76's Avatar
ocalasp76 ocalasp76 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Summerfield(12 miles s. of Ocala)
Posts: 2,561
Thumbs up

.. I did... enjoy..
Good one for sure.
-JIM-
__________________
RIP Jack Smith and Kim Brown. Many thanks for all you have done for our sport.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-13-2013, 07:45 PM
Benny The Mule Benny The Mule is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Out in the sticks.
Posts: 873
Default

HA! Love it! very funny, Thanks for sharing.
__________________
Normalcy is a myth. what is perfectly normal for the Cheetah, Becomes absolute chaos for the Antelope.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #4  
Old 12-13-2013, 07:55 PM
62minikrew 62minikrew is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 107
Default not

that was not that funny when boneman did it . we all know that you have a axe to grind with citrus now gary will not kiss your ass so it starts again. you got caught cheating live with it and STHU
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-14-2013, 01:56 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62minikrew View Post
that was not that funny when boneman did it . we all know that you have a axe to grind with citrus now gary will not kiss your ass so it starts again. you got caught cheating live with it and STHU

Cheating? You are a total moron. Gary to kiss my ass? Keep drinking that Kool Aid sheepie!
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-14-2013, 03:13 PM
62minikrew 62minikrew is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRacer26 View Post
Cheating? You are a total moron. Gary to kiss my ass? Keep drinking that Kool Aid sheepie!
I was there the night the track pulled your front springs no money or points and you havent ran ministock at citrus again nuf-said now whos drinkin the Kool Aid
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #7  
Old 12-15-2013, 02:42 AM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62minikrew View Post
I was there the night the track pulled your front springs no money or points and you havent ran ministock at citrus again nuf-said now whos drinkin the Kool Aid

WRONG! I came back and ran several times in 2011 with a Modified Mini Stock AND Mini Stock. I also ran a few races in 2012. You sir are not only drinking the Kool Aid but also fall into that "ignorant" category. I have nothing to prove in a Mini Stock at Citrus County Speedway, been there done that against 25+ cars a night and have the trophy to prove it...something you will NEVER have lol. I have an axe to grind with any track owner who lies, is crooked and is biased towards others. Who are you anyways? My name and number is listed below when you decide to come out from behind the screen name.



http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...2/11-03-12.htm

http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...1/04-16-11.htm

http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...1/02-19-11.htm
__________________
Nathan Florian

Last edited by MiniRacer26 : 12-15-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-15-2013, 05:18 PM
62minikrew 62minikrew is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRacer26 View Post
WRONG! I came back and ran several times in 2011 with a Modified Mini Stock AND Mini Stock. I also ran a few races in 2012. You sir are not only drinking the Kool Aid but also fall into that "ignorant" category. I have nothing to prove in a Mini Stock at Citrus County Speedway, been there done that against 25+ cars a night and have the trophy to prove it...something you will NEVER have lol. I have an axe to grind with any track owner who lies, is crooked and is biased towards others. Who are you anyways? My name and number is listed below when you decide to come out from behind the screen name.



http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...2/11-03-12.htm

http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...1/04-16-11.htm

http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...1/02-19-11.htm
you know your right i'll never get a trophy for runing 8th

Last edited by 62minikrew : 12-15-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-15-2013, 05:33 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62minikrew View Post
you know your right i'll never get a trophy for runing 8th

Are you that stupid? I won a championship! Still hiding behind that screen name I see.
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #10  
Old 12-16-2013, 07:00 PM
62minikrew 62minikrew is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRacer26 View Post
Are you that stupid? I won a championship! Still hiding behind that screen name I see.
O i am so sorry . I did not know i was speaking to THE Nathan Florian that won a championship with a cheated up yota. screen names fine
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-16-2013, 09:09 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62minikrew View Post
O i am so sorry . I did not know i was speaking to THE Nathan Florian that won a championship with a cheated up yota. screen names fine
I was never found illegal and had the engine pulled down. You are obviously nothing more than another case of "sour grapes" that I beat. It thrills me that people still make excuses for me waxing their asses three years ago. I know who you are and have your phone number, address, etc, so the screen name doesn't matter.....Bill Roberson who? I have never even heard of you! Another guy with zero talent that tried to justify getting beat by claiming others are cheating. You are a pitiful shame...and if you want to continue this conversation on a back road somewhere I will be happy to do so. My telephone number is listed below. Thanks and have a great day loser =)
__________________
Nathan Florian

Last edited by MiniRacer26 : 12-16-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-16-2013, 10:28 PM
62minikrew 62minikrew is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRacer26 View Post
I was never found illegal and had the engine pulled down. You are obviously nothing more than another case of "sour grapes" that I beat. It thrills me that people still make excuses for me waxing their asses three years ago. I know who you are and have your phone number, address, etc, so the screen name doesn't matter.....Bill Roberson who? I have never even heard of you! Another guy with zero talent that tried to justify getting beat by claiming others are cheating. You are a pitiful shame...and if you want to continue this conversation on a back road somewhere I will be happy to do so. My telephone number is listed below. Thanks and have a great day loser =)
Nathan thank you i will take that as threat . i have never raced against you . i was lucky enough to race against real racers like robby yocum ,richy powers, rob wheatly, danny bucanan,bill bucanan,frank colman. i could go on. i called you on your track bashng because if you don't get your way you bash the track i/e citus ,bronson it don't feel good do's it? i'll put this to bed now point made. p/s tracks are having a hard enough time if you don't like a track ace some where else and keep your trap shut

Last edited by 62minikrew : 12-16-2013 at 10:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #13  
Old 12-17-2013, 10:10 PM
MiniRacer26's Avatar
MiniRacer26 MiniRacer26 is offline
Super Late Model
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homosassa
Posts: 467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62minikrew View Post
Nathan thank you i will take that as threat . i have never raced against you . i was lucky enough to race against real racers like robby yocum ,richy powers, rob wheatly, danny bucanan,bill bucanan,frank colman. i could go on. i called you on your track bashng because if you don't get your way you bash the track i/e citus ,bronson it don't feel good do's it? i'll put this to bed now point made. p/s tracks are having a hard enough time if you don't like a track ace some where else and keep your trap shut
I call it like I see it, just because you are a sheepie in the flock doesn't mean that I am. A spade is a spade and that's the way its called. Bronson is run by a total moron and Citrus isn't better. Those are the facts, I don't know what to tell you if you are unable to digest it. The only points you have made is that you have drank too much of the Kool Aid, like to hide behind a screen name and are the reason why some tracks are run like a traveling circus. Give me a call when you want to man up and talk to me face to face.
__________________
Nathan Florian
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 AM.



POWERED BY KARNAC.com since 1998
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Real Racin USA & KARNAC Media 1997-2007