View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Bronze Member

Default 30' Continental Cargo Trailer

2003 Continental Cargo car hauler. We used this trailer for Jet Ski racing. I am the 2nd owner. The previous owner bought it new and was a motocross guy. I added the Craftsman toolboxes, the bench (tall enough for a 55 gallon drum between the boxes), the back wall rack, helmet rack & drop shelf. It is wired for 30 amps with an outlet @ the bench & rear door. It has 5 fluorescent lights (lights up like a Christmas tree). Diamond plate front storage box, 2 spare tires. The rubber is great (E rated) the brakes, bearings etc. were all replaced last year. It has a 5' roadside ramp door thatís great for 4 wheelers ar mowers. A 4' passenger side swing door that secures just like the back door. I also added tie down track to the center and edges of the floor and it came with 4 heavy duty tie downs when it was built. It is a beaver tail and yes it's a 30' tag (bumper pull). The trailer is pretty dirty on the outside but in great mechanical shape. I towed it to Alabama with my diesel programmer in and it left soot on the right side and the back door. I got an estimate for All Grip and it would cost about $400 in materials.

$5900. Call Don Anderson if you have any questions. 561-635-3312