Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum

Real Racin USA Motor Sports Forum (http://www.realracinusa.com/forums/index.php)
-   Comics Corner (http://www.realracinusa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Dumb and Dumber (http://www.realracinusa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28231)

MiniRacer26 12-09-2013 11:59 PM

http://meemsy.com/v/13124

Enjoy!

ocalasp76 12-10-2013 07:12 AM

.. I did... enjoy..
Good one for sure.
-JIM-

Benny The Mule 12-13-2013 07:45 PM

HA! Love it! very funny, Thanks for sharing.

62minikrew 12-13-2013 07:55 PM

not
 
that was not that funny when boneman did it . we all know that you have a axe to grind with citrus now gary will not kiss your ass so it starts again. you got caught cheating live with it and STHU

MiniRacer26 12-14-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 62minikrew (Post 138245)
that was not that funny when boneman did it . we all know that you have a axe to grind with citrus now gary will not kiss your ass so it starts again. you got caught cheating live with it and STHU


Cheating? You are a total moron. Gary to kiss my ass? Keep drinking that Kool Aid sheepie!

62minikrew 12-14-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniRacer26 (Post 138262)
Cheating? You are a total moron. Gary to kiss my ass? Keep drinking that Kool Aid sheepie!

I was there the night the track pulled your front springs no money or points and you havent ran ministock at citrus again nuf-said now whos drinkin the Kool Aid :fragend005:

MiniRacer26 12-15-2013 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 62minikrew (Post 138265)
I was there the night the track pulled your front springs no money or points and you havent ran ministock at citrus again nuf-said now whos drinkin the Kool Aid :fragend005:


WRONG! I came back and ran several times in 2011 with a Modified Mini Stock AND Mini Stock. I also ran a few races in 2012. You sir are not only drinking the Kool Aid but also fall into that "ignorant" category. I have nothing to prove in a Mini Stock at Citrus County Speedway, been there done that against 25+ cars a night and have the trophy to prove it...something you will NEVER have lol. I have an axe to grind with any track owner who lies, is crooked and is biased towards others. Who are you anyways? My name and number is listed below when you decide to come out from behind the screen name.



http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...2/11-03-12.htm

http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...1/04-16-11.htm

http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...1/02-19-11.htm

62minikrew 12-15-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniRacer26 (Post 138277)
WRONG! I came back and ran several times in 2011 with a Modified Mini Stock AND Mini Stock. I also ran a few races in 2012. You sir are not only drinking the Kool Aid but also fall into that "ignorant" category. I have nothing to prove in a Mini Stock at Citrus County Speedway, been there done that against 25+ cars a night and have the trophy to prove it...something you will NEVER have lol. I have an axe to grind with any track owner who lies, is crooked and is biased towards others. Who are you anyways? My name and number is listed below when you decide to come out from behind the screen name.



http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...2/11-03-12.htm

http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...1/04-16-11.htm

http://www.citruscountyspeedway.com/...1/02-19-11.htm

you know your right i'll never get a trophy for runing 8th

MiniRacer26 12-15-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 62minikrew (Post 138304)
you know your right i'll never get a trophy for runing 8th


Are you that stupid? I won a championship! Still hiding behind that screen name I see.

62minikrew 12-16-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniRacer26 (Post 138305)
Are you that stupid? I won a championship! Still hiding behind that screen name I see.

O i am so sorry . I did not know i was speaking to THE Nathan Florian that won a championship with a cheated up yota. screen names fine :aetsch013:

MiniRacer26 12-16-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 62minikrew (Post 138380)
O i am so sorry . I did not know i was speaking to THE Nathan Florian that won a championship with a cheated up yota. screen names fine :aetsch013:

I was never found illegal and had the engine pulled down. You are obviously nothing more than another case of "sour grapes" that I beat. It thrills me that people still make excuses for me waxing their asses three years ago. I know who you are and have your phone number, address, etc, so the screen name doesn't matter.....Bill Roberson who? I have never even heard of you! Another guy with zero talent that tried to justify getting beat by claiming others are cheating. You are a pitiful shame...and if you want to continue this conversation on a back road somewhere I will be happy to do so. My telephone number is listed below. Thanks and have a great day loser =)

62minikrew 12-16-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiniRacer26 (Post 138386)
I was never found illegal and had the engine pulled down. You are obviously nothing more than another case of "sour grapes" that I beat. It thrills me that people still make excuses for me waxing their asses three years ago. I know who you are and have your phone number, address, etc, so the screen name doesn't matter.....Bill Roberson who? I have never even heard of you! Another guy with zero talent that tried to justify getting beat by claiming others are cheating. You are a pitiful shame...and if you want to continue this conversation on a back road somewhere I will be happy to do so. My telephone number is listed below. Thanks and have a great day loser =)

Nathan thank you i will take that as threat . i have never raced against you . i was lucky enough to race against real racers like robby yocum ,richy powers, rob wheatly, danny bucanan,bill bucanan,frank colman. i could go on. i called you on your track bashng because if you don't get your way you bash the track i/e citus ,bronson it don't feel good do's it? i'll put this to bed now point made.:smilie_bett: p/s tracks are having a hard enough time if you don't like a track ace some where else and keep your trap shut

MiniRacer26 12-17-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 62minikrew (Post 138393)
Nathan thank you i will take that as threat . i have never raced against you . i was lucky enough to race against real racers like robby yocum ,richy powers, rob wheatly, danny bucanan,bill bucanan,frank colman. i could go on. i called you on your track bashng because if you don't get your way you bash the track i/e citus ,bronson it don't feel good do's it? i'll put this to bed now point made.:smilie_bett: p/s tracks are having a hard enough time if you don't like a track ace some where else and keep your trap shut

I call it like I see it, just because you are a sheepie in the flock doesn't mean that I am. A spade is a spade and that's the way its called. Bronson is run by a total moron and Citrus isn't better. Those are the facts, I don't know what to tell you if you are unable to digest it. The only points you have made is that you have drank too much of the Kool Aid, like to hide behind a screen name and are the reason why some tracks are run like a traveling circus. Give me a call when you want to man up and talk to me face to face.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Real Racin USA & KARNAC Media 1997-2007